Chapter 4

"Oy earth to Jade, are you even listening?" I hear Jesy ask as she starts snapping her fingers in front of my face as if to wake me up.

I quickly gather my thoughts and before I could give her an answer someone speaks and it's the voice of the person who's been haunting me for a week now.

"Jadeypoo you okay? You've been out of it lately. What's on your mind?" Perrie asks as she approaches us and sits on the chair across from where I am, her blue eyes staring at my brown ones.

"Huh? What? Uh y-yeah." I stammer out looking down avoiding her eyes "Ive just been so tired lately with all the traveling and promos. I'm running on zero sleep. I don't think my brain's been functioning well."

"Yeah I hear you babe" Leigh cuts in. "I think I've been yawning twice as much lately. I'm surprised I didn't pass out during the performance earlier" she chuckles. 

"Just a couple more performances you guys and we finally get that two week break and..." Perrie starts but gets cut off by Jesy who scoffs and says "Yeah till we start rehearsing for Arianna's tour and for our own. But come on, this isn't something we haven't been through before. Let's go girlies, this is our glory days. Let's get to the bus. The sooner we get to the hotel to sleep the better."

Both Leigh and I groan, aside from the exhaustion, the jet lag's getting to me. Boy am I tired. I haven't been sleeping because of a certain pair of piercing blue eyes' been keeping me up at night. Leigh sighs out again interrupting my thoughts. I wonder what's gotten her tired?

Perrie looks at us, chuckles and follows Jesy.

She laces their hands together as the paparazzi swarms around them at the gate.

My brows suddenly furrow and I felt annoyed. Why wont she hold MY hands?

"Let's go poopey" Leigh says walking past me.

We walk out and was greeted with flashes too.

I try my best to smile but I am just t-i-r-e-d. I jump into the bus, and finally close my eyes.

What a life this superstar life is.