Enter the oc!!!

Noir's view (the oc's view. The oc is called Noir)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was walking through the tennis center looking for a half decent opponent when I saw a boy who looked about my age playing against a high schooler with a little girl and a old women watching. (So the start of Prince of tennis)

I watched as the boy completely destroyed the high schooler.
"Mada mada dane" the boy said as he turned his back to the person he had defeated and looked towards me.
"Who are you?" He asked.
"Why are you watching my match?"

I just calmly walked on to the court and got out my racket.
"My name is Noir. Your pretty good. Wanna game?" I asked.
"Hmmmm." The boy thought.
"Ok. My names Ryoma by the way. Ryoma Echizen."
Ryoma then smirked and put his racket in his left hand.
"But I'll only play on one condition. The loser has to be the other persons slave for 6 months!" Ryoma told me.

6 months?! Hmmmm. I'll win anyway.

"Ok! Your on!" I said confidently.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
yeh I know. Already something that wouldn't happen in the real anime. But like I said in the description this probably won't make any sense anyway. And I wanted Noir to become Ryoma's slave as soon as possible because it's important to the story. And come on who doesn't wanna be Ryoma's slave?
Anyway, if you actually somehow enjoyed this chapter, remember to vote comment and follow! Thanks and I'll see you in the next chapter!