Slave

After I had agreed to Ryoma's terms he began to absolutely slaughter me at the tennis game.
The game ended with me not even winning a single game in the set.
"Hm. I win so your my slave. Ok?" Ryoma more commanded than asked.
"Fine..." I sighed.

I really thought I would win. Oh well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                   Time skip
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So today it's my first day of my new school: Seigaku. I'm glad to say that I've not seen Ryoma since the match. But I'm just hoping he doesn't go to this school.

It's time for tennis club and no sign of Ryoma yet. I make it to the tennis courts and just then I hear a voice coming from next to me.
"Oh hi, slave" the voice says.
It's Ryoma.
"It's so great that we're going to the same school ne?" He asks me while smirking.
"Anyway, your late for the tennis club. Don't worry though, sign ups are tomorrow instead. Your coming to my house tonight." He tells me.
"Alright." I sigh in defeat and follow him out of the school leaving the other first years in complete confusion.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oooh, we're getting to the good bit now. Once again I'm just gonna warn you. In the next chapter, there is yaoi, bondage, facesitting, face farting and sadistic Ryoma so read with caution.
Anyway, if you actually somehow enjoyed this chapter remember to vote, comment and follow.
Thanks and see you in the next chapter!