Important (A/N)

Hey, guys... So, if you're wondering why I haven't been posting your requests... I'm trying to work on them for you guys, I swear I am, but... I've just had a lot of personal shit happen lately.

My depression, which I have had for years now, has been getting worse for me and... Every time I try to write... I just give up. I know I haven't really started on this collection yet, I know, but I'm trying.

(I'm going to explain why I haven't been on Wattpad in this next paragraph or so. If you don't want to read it, then scroll down until you see a bunch of "~"s.)

One of the most recent things that has happened to me was that one of my older friends had died of terminal cancer a week ago. I didn't know about this until a few nights ago and when my father had told me what had happened, I just had grown very emotional and... I just sat in my room and cried for the rest of the day. I barely made it through the funeral and burial service in the days that had followed. And then, not so long after being told that, my cousin had attempted suicide by overdose. This, definitely tore me up more than the death of my friend because my cousin and I were really close when we were little. I still remember how we met. She's like my sister to me and now thinking that she's done something like that... It's horrible. There's a lot more, but I don't wish to talk about them. It makes me tear up talking or even thinking about them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's all I had to say.
I hope you guys understand.
I'm sorry if any of you are mad at me for not posting, I just hope that you understand why.
I would do anything to make you guys happy, and that's a fact.
I love you all.

Take care.