The Beginning

The house was absolutely beautiful. It was a Victorian styled home but a little modernized. In all words, it was just beautiful. The realtor said that it was very cheap yet nobody wanted to buy it. At first it came off as weird to me, but I just brushed it off.

     It was a three story home, not including the basement, and had five acres of land. The thing that shocked me was that it was only priced at 350,000 dollars. That's honestly not that bad for a house like that.

     "So tell me again why it's only 350,000." I asked.

     "Well, it may change your mind, but in the early 1920's, a man in his mid 20's died in this home of a gun fight."

     "What do you mean 'gun fight'?"

     "Well..... he was part of a mob back then and got into it with another one and you know....... it kind of got out of hand." She mentioned as she let out a little giggle to kind of ease the tension.

     "Oh...... well..... it doesn't seem that bad. I still really love the house. It's a good price, in a decent neighborhood, and it had an amazing space. I love it." I said as I looked at the house once again.

     The realtor let out a huge breath that seemed like she was holding in for a long time, "I'm so glad to hear that. Everybody that I told that changed their mind and ran out. You just made my job ten times more easy."

     I looked the house over once more and decided to ask the big question. "So when can I buy it?"

     She looked up as to decide and said that as soon as she put the paperwork in that I could move in in about a week. I was so excited to hear this and signed all the paperwork as soon as I could. As I was leaving the house, I just kept feeling like somebody was watching me though, but just brushed off the thought and told myself that I was just letting another scary story get to me.