what now

I decided to go and figure out what song he was talking about. I was super curious to know.

     About five minutes of sitting on my laptop and searching the lyrics he told me, I found the song. This is when I realized that he wasn't alive during the time that this song came out.

     "How do you know this song? It came out way after your incident. " I asked trying to get him to tell me. Even though I know that he won't tell me.

     "Well, darling, I have a question for you. Can you see me right now?"

     "Well, yeah. You're right here in front of me."

     "Exactly, which means that I know everything that there is to know popularity wise of this Era. Which means that when that song came out, I knew about it."

     That actually kind of makes sense. But then again, if he knew all of that during those times, does that mean he talked to other people too.

     "Hey Elijah, I have a kind of good question for you."

     "Any question of yours is a good question darling."

     "Well then, if you were present during those times, does that mean that you've talked to other people or were you just kind of lonely throughout these years." Although that question sounds kind of stupid, I really just wanted to know if he was interested in any girls throughout those times.

     "Yes darling but if you really want to know what I think you're asking, the answer is no. I didn't become interested in any other women." He said while getting up. "Not that it's any of your buisness." Ouch, harsh.

     "I...I.... I don't mean it like that. I was just wondering if-"

     "No you weren't. You wanted to know and I told you my answer and opinion." After that, he got up and started walking towards the door.

     "Wait.... Elijah, that's not what I meant, I only meant to ask you-"

     "No, Susie, you didn't. Don't follow me." He said with a stern look while turning back around and walked out of the room. This is not over. I just wanted to know a simple thing, but for Mr. Cranky to get so upset. So, knowing me, I decided to get up and follow him. He's not my boss.

     I started for the door and walked into the hallway. Good, I caught him just in time. He was at the end of the hallway starting to go down the stairs as I headed towards him. Once I hit the stairs, he was going into the kitchen, probably making his way to the back door. I tip-toed down the stairs as quietly as I could so that I would make sure that he didn't hear me.

     As I went to turn the corner into the kitchen, I felt a hand wrap itself around my waist and another one cover my mouth. This is my cue to scream which is what I did. This obviously didn't do anything because of the hand that was covering my mouth.

     Instead of sitting there and doing nothing, I decided to try out the cool fighting moves that they do on the tv. How resourceful right? Yeah, I know. I tried to turn around and kick the person where the sun doesn't shine but as I turned around, I came face to face with somebody that I didn't want to meet. Well, that's an understatement.

     "Didnt, I tell you to not follow me?"

     "And didn't I tell you that you can't tell me what to do?" Well, no I didn't tell him that but let's just hope he doesn't notice.

     "No darling, you didn't tell me that." Damn, thought I could get away with that.

     "Well, I did now so either tell me what you doing or leave me alone." Good one susie, nice argument there.

     He then let go of me and turned to walk away. This made me do the one thing that I could think of and that was to jump on him until he told me. So grown up, right?

     "Tell me, please. If you tell me then I won't ever ask you what you're doing again. Scouts honor." I even did the salute to make it look legit.

     "No, now get off unless you plan on staying this way for a few hours." He said with a wink. That was enough for me to get the joke and jump off of him.

     I was so fed up past this point to where I just got up and quietly walked away. "I give up. I just don't care anymore." I yelled down the hallway more to myself than to anybody else. Not that there were many people to say it to.

     As soon as I hit my room, I jumped onto my bed and covered up to get ready for a nap that is much pass overdue. I turned off the lamp next to my bed and turned back over to be met with a familiar face.

     "Can't you just leave me alone for a few minutes at the least. That's all that I'm asking of you." I turned around to go to sleep only to feel a hand wrap itself around my waist. No sound, no other movement, just the soft sound of steady breathing next to me. Even though I'm upset at Elijah right now, I'm in no place to object to cuddling right now. This is actually kind of what I needed. And this is how I fell asleep, cuddling and some what happy.