Prologue.

(By the way this is what Mark looks like in cat form

(By the way this is what Mark looks like in cat form.)

Mark's BackStory.

I was born in a slave home. My mother and father were unknown to me. I was passed down from owner to owner. I was used for a lot of reasons. But I was mostly used for sex. My owner that I had now had not let me seen the outside world and I had been with him for ten years of my life. I have forgotten everything of the outside world and what it look feels like to be a part of it. I only have one dream to be loved and cared about. I wish with all my heart for it to become true.

(BTW This is what Felix looks like

(BTW This is what Felix looks like.)

Felix's BackStory.

I was raised in the biggest pack of wolves in L.A. I was born to be an Alpha and I was raised to be an Alpha. I was highly respected I helped anyone in need. I didn't want to become an Alpha. Having all the pack relay on me was to much. I tried to talk my dad out of making me but he wouldn't listen. By the time I was 17 I had found out I was gay. I told my dad and he disowned me. I couldn't be happier. The others heard and started to beat me and yell at me. I soon ran away and became a lone wolf. I am happy with my life choices. I just want someone to love. Can it ever happen?

(BTW This is what Yami Looks like this

(BTW This is what Yami Looks like this.)

Yami's BackStory.

When I was born I was the runt. No one cared much about me until I hit the age of 13. I turned out really big. I was taller than my brothers and sister. We lived on the streets. My brothers and sisters soon started to leave and get a family. I stayed with my mother and father. I stayed with them until their dying day. I then started to wander into neighborhoods begging and staling food. I was know 25 and I had mastered all the things a stray should know. My dream is to have someone to love and care for.

I'm sorry it's short. I don't really have a schedule so it will updated randomly.

~Hidden.