Chapter 5. Fights And Friends.

Mark's POV.

I woke up with a killer headache. I tried to move and realized I was in a hospital bed. I turned to my left to see Yam I asleep in the chair. I smiled as Felix and Jack walked in. They waved when they saw I was awake. They pulled up a chair on the other side of the bed. Felix grabbed my hand. I looked down and started to blush. I looked back up at his eyes they were red and swollen. I used my other hand and put it on mine and his and smiled at him.I gave him a measuring squeeze and felt tears well up when he gave me a sad smile. I started to cry and so did he. I pulled him onto a hug. I know I shouldn't be doing this. After all he's the reason I'm here. But I can't be rude. I still forgive him. I noticed Jack was looking at us. I pulled him into the hug and soon we were all crying.

"Mark?" I turned my head to see Yami looking at me wide eyed. I quickly let go off Felix and Jack and looked at Yami. He Scrambled to his feet and hugged me. I let him as I just sat there. He let go when I didn't hug back. He looked me in the eye.

"Mark. What happened?" He asked with concern laced in his voice. I quickly looked at Jack and Felix and nodded to the door. I watched as they slowly slide out the door and into the hallway. Felix turned around and mouthed to me, 'Come over sometime.'. I blushed at this, but was snapped out of my thoughts my Yam I grabbing my chin and making me look at me. He had concern in his eyes, but I could also see anger in them too. 

"Mark. What happened? Did you do this to yourself? Was it those two guys who did it?" He asked. His voice rising at the last question.

"Why do you suddenly care? Yesterday you couldn't stand the sight of me!" I hissed at him. His ears flew up and then went back.

"Well sorry! I was raised to run maybe you should learn some respect and learn to run too!" He growled at me.

"If that's how you truly feel the why are you still here? I HAVEN'T BEEN OUTSIDE IN TWELVE YEARS!" I screamed at him. He didn't seem fazed.

"THAT EXPLAINS WHY YOUR SO FOCKING FAT! YOU COULDN'T RUN IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDED ON IT! YOU BEG FOR ATTENTION AND YOUR  A FOCKING WHORE! YOU PUSSY!" He screamed right back. Tears started to well in my eyes. He seemed to notice and his gaze softened.

"Mark... Look... I'm sorry. I didn't mean it" He said with his ears dropping. I didn't care I got up and ran out the door. I heard my name being screamed and as he ran to catch me. I bolted to the forest. Knowing Jack and Felix would protect me. I ran until I saw the treeline. I turned around and saw Yami chasing me in his dog form. I jumped and changed into my black cat and ran. I felt all the leaves pick up behind me as I bolted to the lake. As soon as it was in my sight I started to scream bloody murder. I ran around the lake doing so. I was running out of breath fast. I turned around to see Yami gaining on me. Just as I turned around I crashed into something. I heard a growl and hiss.

"You again!" I heard Yami growl. "Just let me get Mark and we'll be on our way. I don't want to start a fight." He started to inch closer to me. I jumped onto Felix's back. Yam I didn't look pleased by my action. 

"I don't think Mark wants to go back with you. He seem quite content on staying here with us." I heard Jack hiss as he stood beside Felix. Jack turned into his human form and held his arms open. I happily jumped into them. He pulled me into his chest and backed away from the boys.

"Mark. Let's go! We don't want to keep your Master waiting? Now do we?" He growled as his ears flattened back and his teeth bared. Yam I jumped at Jack and I. But before he made contact he was tackled to the ground by Felix. Soon there was a massive fight. Blood was shed and fur was torn. I soon gathered my senses and jumped into the middle and hissed at them. They backed away from each other. They shot glares until I cleared my throat.