Chapter 3. Supporter Sean.

Mark's Pov

Mark's Pov. Before Yami finds him at the pond.

I was running after Yami went I tripped over a rock. I hit my face on the ground and let out a little whimper. I stood up and looked around for Yami. All I saw were a bunch of trees and grass. I stumbled around for a bit trying to pick up his scent when I ran into another cat. He had a light brown fur with some green tuffs in it. I tried to back away when I stepped on a stick. His head shot towards me. He stalked over to me and looked me up and down. I was in my kitten form so I was much smaller than him. He picked me up by the hem of my dress and carried me to a pnd. He set me down to only paw off the dress and set it a side. He picked me up the scruff of the neck and walked into the pond. I started to curl up into a ball as he lowered me into the water. Once I was fully submerged he started to splash water onto me. And that was the final straw.

"Hey! That got in my eye!" I screamed at him, but it probably turned out more of a hiss then anything. The cat stopped and looked at me.

"Well. I'm guessing you're a neko. But your name and age is still not here. I'm Sean by the way. But close friends call me Jack.". The cat or Sean said to me. I just stared at him as he watched me. I then realized I couldn't go back to my human body without my clothes. I walked out of the water and looked at my dress. It was torn to shreds. 

"I guess I'm staying as a cat for the rest of the time. And I'm Mark!" I said to Sean.

"Mark? I would call you more of a 'Kitten'. Not to be rude or anything but your sooooo cute!" Sean said to me.

"Fock off. I'm pretty damn hot! I'm not cute, I'm HOT! H-O-T! HOT!"  I glared a him. He just shrugged and went back to staring at the water. I kept watching him until I was getting bored. I walked over and sat down beside him. He was very warm. I curled into him and started to drift off before I heard someone scream my name. I looked behind us to see Yami.

"YAMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed as I ran over to him.

"What the hell Mark?! What were you thinking taking off on me?! You could have gotten killed!!" He screamed at me.

"But-but.." I started to explain before he cut me off.

"NO BUTS! You ran off on me! I MANGE TO GET YOU OUT OF THE HOUSE AND THE FIRST THING YOU DO IS RUN AWAY!" He screamed.

"I di-didn't me-mean to. I tr-iped ov-er a lo-g" I said. It hurt me to know that Yami, my very first friend, was yelling at me. I ran back to Sean and cried into his fur.

"Yami! What the hell?! I found him alone on the trail covered in dirt and blood! You were nowhere in sight! You can't just blame it on him!" Sean said standing up for me.

"STAY OUT OF THIS JACK! THIS IS IN BETWEEN ME AND HIM! NOT SOME PUSSY!" He yelled at Jack.

"LEAVE HIM ALONE YAMI! HE WAS TRYING TO BE A GOOD FRIEND! UNLIKE YOU!!" I yelled at him. Yami stopped and stared at me. I know I hurt his feelings but he yelled at me first. He looked shocked.

"Sean can you take me home?" I asked. 

"Sure and call me Jack, Mark" He said as he started to lead me out of the forest. I heard footsteps behind us and I realized it was Yami. I didn't look back instead I looked straight ahead. I soon saw the park again and started to run for it. Once I was out I looked and saw Jack a few feet away from the tree line.

"Jack? Why aren't you coming?" I asked.

"I don't need to leave I live here. I really do hope to see you soon Mark. I WILL SEE YOU LATER!!!" He screamed as he took off back into the forest. I was tempting whether or not to chase after him. But before I could make a decision two hands picked me up. I was spun around to see a pretty pissed off, 'Master'.

He didn't say anything all he did was put my collar on and attach a lease to me. I looked and saw Yamii on the other side of him. It was a five minute walk to the car and along the way I would see a big shadow near the treeline following us. I dismissed it as my mind was most likely playing tricks on me. Once we got the car I was put in my kenNel and YamI sat on the seat be side me. I was Kinda feeling guilty about yelling at Him. But I DiDn't want to rEally say aNything right now. We sat in silence on the way home. Once we were there I walked into my room and climbed my fort and went to the bed in the corner. I heard Yami enter the room, he was sniffing around looking for me. I just stayed quiet until I heard Yami let out a grunt and hop on the bed. A few minutes later he was fast asleep. I then started to think of what happened in the woods. I didn't realize I was crying, loudly, until I heard Yami.

"Mark. Please stop crying. I'm trying to sleep." He mumbled from the bed. I realized he didn't care about my feelings and I slowly started to drift off to sleep with tears rolling down my face. I wish that today didn't happen. 

A/N~ What did the words spell? Write in the comments below. I will try to chose another person for next time. That's all. AND THANK YOU ALL FOR 26 VIEWS AND 4 VOTES! IT MAY NOT SEEM LIKE A LOT BUT TO ME IT'S MORE THAN A MILLION!!!!!!! I WILL TALK TO YA'LL LATER! BYE!!!!!!!! and 1041 words in this chapter. Hope you guys are happy!