McMahon Has A Problem

"I Fucking Hate You Hunter! This Is Why I Cheated On You With Jericho 21 years ago!" Stephanie yelled at her husband. "Wait! What?" Ashley walked in. "You're Real Father is Chris Jericho! That's Why Hunter Is So Mean To You!" Stephanie turned to her daughter. "No! I'm Mad Because After Spending 21 Years in my Home, She Still is just a spoiled, Whiney, Bitch!" Hunter shoved Stephanie. Ashley grew very angry seeing Hunter lay his hands on Steph. "I HAVE NEVER, EVER BEEN SPOILED! I'M NOT SPOILED, I'M GRATEFUL TO YOU AND YOUR HOME, I'M NEVER BITCHY, BUT I WILL BE A BITCH FROM NOW ON! AND YOU NEVER, EVER PUT YOUR HANDS ON A WOMAN!" Ash kept punching Hunters chest, staring into his eyes with fire. Hunter shoved Ashley onto the floor and left.

"I am so sorry!" Stephanie cried. "Mom! Pull yourself together. You're a McMahon dammit! What was it that you always told me?" Ashley looked at her mother. "McMahons always win?" Stephanie wiped her tears. "That to but,-" Ashley started, grunting. "When a McMahon gets knocked down, we sure as hell don't stay down. We get Right back up and we kick ass!" Ashley stood up tall. "Well, I'm glad you listened." Stephanie sniffled. Ashley pulled her mother to her feet and hugged her. "No matter how much of a vindictive bitch you are, I still love you." Ashley held her mother close. "We need to get to Raw!" Steph chuckled.

(If you like this comment please. I love hearing feedback from my readers)