When The Truth Crumbles The Walls

"WWE, Tonight I am out here to request the same thing I've been wanting for months now! Triple H! So, Can I please Have Stephanie McMahon come down here?" Seth Rollins was in the ring still giving out the same request he has every other week. Stephanie's theme come on but it was not Stephanie that walked down, it was Ashley McMahon.

"What do you need from her?" Ashley asked, knowing her mother was still upset. "I was going to ask why her husband was hiding, I don't suppose you know why, Do you?" Seth looked at her with a smile. "He is hiding because he knows I'm right here waiting for him!" Ashley told him. "He's scared of little ol' you?" Seth chuckled. "Yeah, and if you were smart, you would be to!" She got in his face. Seth saw a smirk appear on her face but stood his ground. "What did you do to him?" Seth asked. "I put him in his place!" Ashley told him. "You?" Seth laughed. "Do NOT Underestimate Me Mister!" She growled.

"Woah, Woah, Woah! You Did What To Hunter?" Chris Jericho and his sidekick, Kevin Owens, Come out. "He layed his hands on me and my mother so I put him in his place!" Ashley swirled around. "Hunter always said you were an ungrateful Bitch Of a daughter!" Chris got in the ring. "HUNTER IS NOT MY FATHER CHRIS! You were not told this before, but you are my father and I swear on Hunter's soon to be grave, if you get any closer to me, it will not be good!" She was furious. "What?" Chris was dumbfounded. "I have a 21 year old daughter?" Chris was shocked, just as much as everyone else. " You know what? Mick Foley isn't here, I'm making matches, tonight's Main Event is The Shield in Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins versus Jeri-KO!" Ashley shook her head before heading backstage.