Let's Start A War!

"Attention Superstars, My mother Stephanie McMahon will not be here for a few weeks so, tomorrow I need every single one of you here bright and early, 5 AM! No questions, just do it." Ashley walked into the catering hall. "Yes ma'am." Everyone smiled. "Everyone but Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns are free to go." Ashley smiled back. "Ooooh, You guys are in trouble!" Everyone said before scrambling away.

"I have no clue what the hell I did this time." Roman crossed his arms. "Uh, nothing. You guys are going on a road trip with me and you can't refuse!" Ashley crossed her arms as well. "Better listen to her Roman! You heard earlier, even Triple H is scared of her." Seth grinned. "I'm down." Roman smiled. "Good, get your stuff packed and meet me at my Jeep!" She smirked walking out.

"So, little miss She-Devil, where are we off to?" Roman asked as he and Seth walked out with their luggage. "Um... I can't tell you until we stop at our first rest stop. Hunter may be monitoring my car." She chuckled. "Now I feel weird... Are you gonna-" Roman started. "No... Just... Let's go!" She throws everyone's stuff in the back. Everyone got in and she left.

Ashley, after 45 minutes, pulled over at Pizza Hut. "Guys, come with me!" She said grabbing her purse. "Okay!" They got out of the car with her. "Pick up for McMahon!" Ashley smiled at the cashier. The cashier brought up the amount, she paid then they took the pizza to the car. "So, where are we going?" Roman asked. "Iowa!" She sighed. "Iowa?" Seth raised a brow. "Yes sir... Its my secret house that she's in." Ash sighed. "Right, we're totally not gonna be killed by this maniac." Roman joked. "No... But we will be protecting my mother from that asshole." She laughed.

-sorry I've been late with this book, and others. I've had writer block and I've just gotten a job a few months ago, so I've been quite busy. Sorry again, love you guys •Author• -