Reunited

I woke up looking at the celling.. "Just anothrer boring day.."I said half asleep. Then I shot out of bed realizing todays the day I pick up & reunited with my best friend. "DIANA'S COMING TODAY, COME ON WAKE UP!"I shout waking up my room mate Chloe. She gives this look like 'who?..'. "Diana..The best friend I knew since i was in nappies..I GREW UP WITH HER!"I explain, then all of a sudden I see realization slaps Chloe right across her face. "Oh,That Diana" She exclaims.

I replied with a nod, and shout at her to get ready knowing that I was going to be late.          I jumped into a warm shower, straightened my Light brown golden hair and lightly added Mascara..Concealer and that stuff! I went to check the text message she sent me before taking off showing me her flight details. I search for her flight and it lands at 12:30pm , It was now 11:26am so I knew I had to get ready to leave knowing the Airport was about an hour drive away. I went to see Chloe and she's barely ready..I give her blank face and she turned her chair around to look at me." I'm guessing you'r not coming". She replies with a shake of a head. I rolled my eyes and grab my purse and car keys. (Lets just say I live In California And know how to drive already c;). As I get into the car I quickly check the time. 11:49 great, Im going to be late. 45 minutes pass and I was nearly there, I get a text from Diana: 'I'm getting my luggage and I'm coming out. Cant wait to see you! xxxx'

I just looked at the text as I know it's dangerours to text and drive. So I changed into the fast lane and sped up. I fianlly managed to get there 12 minutes late I park and text back.. Me: Sorry I'm late I saw your text while driving couldn't reply but i 'm here now, where you at?xxx

Diana: Im waiting outside and tired :l x

Me: Im walking towards your terminal xxx :D

I get out of the car locking it and fast walking..I finally see a familiar face and judging by far there eyes were locked on me. i hear them shout "HANNAH!"In a excited tone of voice and realized its definitly Diana. I ran up to her rapping my arms around her. My smile met my ears and I felt so safe and happy. She has an unsure look on her face. "What is it?" I ask?..