Clueless

guys I'm in class and I'm writing my book :D

I look around me and most of the people sitting down at Starbucks were looking at me. "Dude what the fuck was that?.. let's go." Connor barely knew what to say. He knew I was in a awkward position. "I'm so sorry!" Josh says. I didn't know what to do but I was definitely mad. "Cunt" I implied and walked away with Connor. I didn't want to start anything because I never wanted to see him ever again.

Connor dragged me to the mall. "Pick a top then.." Connor said. I groaned and sat on the floor, I rubbed my temples. " I'm so annoyed." Connor then sat down next to me. "You smell like coffee" Connor said and giggled. He kissed me on the cheek. He took a pink floral top and gave it to me. I looked at it. "ew. ew. ew. ew. I hate pink." I grunted. "I know!" He laughed.

I ended up picking a plain black vest top.

Connor took me home. " I'm going to my moms, haven't seen her in a while." Connor said. "I've noticed." I replied. "She just wanted to be alone but I check up on her."

"okay well tell her I said hi and text me. " I kissed Connor and hugged him.

When I came in and went upstairs I saw Diana packing. Diana was only meant to stay for a while but she stayed for longer and I guess she had to go back.

We went downstairs and ordered a take out. "Hannah, what am I going to tell Sam, Mum and Dad wants me home I have to go back. But I can't just leave Sam!" Diana exclaimed in a upset tone. "I don't know. shall I tell him?" In response to my question Diana nods.

I ring Sam waiting for him to pick up. "Heyy!" Sam exclaimed. "Hey where you at?". "going to get coffee coffee coffee. You know I'm actually dancing in the street!" I sighed I didn't want to ruin he's perky mood, but it had to be said. " Diana's leaving to go back home." A long pause took place on the call. "what? why." He nearly shouted.

"Sam she's stayed here longer than she should of. Plus we all have to go back to college soon!" I explained.

"I can't let her go, I love her."