Chapter 4

Chapter 4- Dominique

Ugh. Monday. The worst day of the week.

I hate school, but, I love like two of the classes.

Science and P.E.

But the only REALLY good thing about school is that you get to see friends.

But, there are those times when you have all those annoying people.

Eh, annoying people.....Trisha

But there are those good times. Oh the good times.

I jerked to someone calling my name.

“Dominique? Hello is anyone home?”

“Oh sorry didn’t see ya there Blake, blanking out, as usual”

“Oh, haha, no problemo” he replied

“So, waja wanna talk about then, or ask, or whatever you were doing calling my name”

“Oh well I wanted to ask you something”

“Ask away” I said happily

“Welllll....”

“DING! DING! DING!

The bell for nutrition, also known as snack time, rang loud. Ringing throughout the halls and in the classrooms.

“Well I’ll tell you later ok?”

“OK!”

“Talk to you later then”

“Bye!”

I rushed out of class to my locker, ugh, I had a bottom locker and the person above me took like a whole year just open her stupid lock. She always takes forever just to make me mad.  After waiting about three years I got to my locker and finally was off to lunch. My locker was colourful. It was also packed with books, my backpack, calender mirror, and many other accessories. I went all out on decorating, if you couldn’t tell already. I also loved colours so my locker was like a rectangular rainbow. Including, sparkles and art work of mine.

“Hey Dominique,” Emilia said

“Oh hey!” I replied

Emilia, my bestie, got a locker next to mine.

“So, was up?” she asked

“Oh nothing much, I Blake was going to ask me something, but I still don’t know what”

“OOOOO, drama, tell me more,” she said, actually sounding as if she was interested

“Well, I don’t know since he hasn’t asked me yet...DUH”

“Oh, woops, sorry, just, oh never mind”

“What happened,” I replied, knowing someone had told someone something that I didn’t know yet

“ Well, anyways...”

“ Finish your sentences,” I said in a funny way

“ Hahaha,” we both laughed remembering a joke from a long time ago

“ So, ANYWAYS,” Emilia said

“ Yessssss?”

“ Well, this new kid is coming to school, that’s all”

“ There’s something else that your not telling me”

“ Well, it’s, you’ll find out tomorrow,” she said awkwardly she scurried off to the cafeteria line.

I really hate when people won’t tell me things, I start to get this feeling inside me, where something has been said about me and it just bothers me so much.

I found a spot next to my good friend Brandon. Every time I see Brandon, he always looks so stupid. I don’t know why, he just does. His brown hair not parted at all, a boring kind of hair style, but it suits him quite nicely. He kind of tall too, well, taller than me at least. He is a real sporty guy, doing basketball and football. I noticed Justin on the other side of the table, attempting to flip is, somewhat, flippie hair. He was my height and was a football freak, he was like Brandon in a way with his stupidity and funniness.

Then there was Ashley, the girl who wanted all the attention like Trisha, but, she was really funny and nice, she had long brown hair and was wearing a LA Dodgers hat. It was her new accessory this week. She always wanted to be noticed from all the guys, she made me sick. Next to Brandon was Trisha, and she was much worse then Ashley. She wore shorty shorts that were way shorter then shorty short shorts. If you get what I’m saying. She was always looking at Brandon and with that I hope he thinks I’m hot. Yea, Trisha kind was all over the place, she would also ALWAYS lie about everything. She was what’s known as a compulsive liar. ALWAYS having to lie about single little thing she ever talked about. Especially about guys...ugh.

To the left of me was Blake, he had black, flippie/shaggy hair. Was sweet, but shy, nice, but with him, looks can be deceiving. He doesn’t show a whole lot of emotion. But hey, when do guys ever show their emotions anyway. ‘Cause their guys, that’s what they are good at. Anyways, then to the right of me was Drake, he kind of was like Brandon, Justin, and Blake combined. It was as if he could be anyone of their brothers.

To the right of Drake was my bestie, Emilia. She was a blonde with hot pink streaks, she always went crazy with the way she dressed, the accessories she wore, so colourful, bright, and vibrant. She was always saying how she loved colours.

“No, she wouldn’t say that,” Justin said

“Well she did so deal with it” Trisha replied

Justin had been rejected by this cheerleader, Sasha. She was a stuck up little, ugh, I don’t know how Justin could even like her she was so rude and just ugly.

“GET OVER IT” I said

“Woosh, ok, ya done, it’s in my past, gone for some time, at least”

“So anyways, what do we do in History?” I asked the people who had just been in History while I was in Math, which was Drake, Justin, Trisha, and Ashley. Brandon, Blake, Emilia, and I were the other half of our “clan” who were in Math, if you couldn’t guess already.