I Found You

Alex's P.O.V

It's been months since I've seen that guy with the blue eyes and I honestly cant forget about him and I dot know why but I wish I could see him again but I doubt I'll ever see him again anyway especially now.. I plan on ending my life today I can't deal with it anymore I just cant my uncle beats me everyday worse and worse, if I don't end my life he will.. I get pulled out of my thoughts by him shouting me I suddenly go pale knowing what's coming so I stumble to my feet and go downstairs shaking I'm greeted with a painful hit to my cheek and he shouts at me "WHY ARE YOU SO GOD DAMN WORTHLESS YOU STUPID ASS BITCH GO AND FUCKING DIE NO ONE CARES NOT EVEN YOUR PARENTS WOULD AFTER ALL YOU KILLED THEM" he continues to beat me repeatedly and call me harsh names until I pass out unconscious from all the pain, I wake up on the hard floor surrounded by blood.. my blood its on the walls to from when he was hitting my head against the wall, I have a bad migraine as I pick myself up to my feet and feel a shock of pain go through me.. I need it to end now I think to myself and put my shoes on and limp for 15 minutes towards a cliff in a forest and limp towards the edge of the cliff, this is ware it all ends and no one will know and no one will care I have tears streaming down my face as I take my last few breaths of air and get ready to jump until I hear a familiar voice shout "NO!!" and I feel their arms wrap round me pulling me away..

Johnnies P.O.V

I have been thinking non stop about that girl, I wish I got her number or something so I could see her again.. I suddenly get this feeing inside me to go to the cliff.. I'm not sure why but I put on my van and start walking to the cliff and I see this girl with black and purple hair standing near the edge.. its her.. I found her and then I notice what she's doing "NO!!" I shout as loud as I can and sprint to her wrapping my arms around her pulling her away from the edge I fall on the floor with her and pulls her close to me "hey shh don't do this" I whisper in her ear as se keeps struggling in my arms to escape I pull her closer to me so she's crying into my chest it hurts me to see her like this "it'll get better I promise" she calms down a lot but I know she doesn't want to talk about it and she says "t-thank y-y-ou" god I missed her voice she sounds so shy "don't be shy its okay" I reply and smile at her making her blush awww she seems a lot better now which I'm glad about I'm sure she'll tell me in time but right now I'm glad she's okay "w-whats your name?" she asks and I look into her green eyes which have specs of hazel in "I'm j-johnnie you??" she breaks the eye contact and looks down "I-I'm A-alex.." the name Alex repeats in my head "that's a beautiful name" it truly was "I-I should get going.." she said looking down at the time I take her phone and put her number in my phone and hers in mine "I don't want to lose you again I've only just found you" I hug her and she hugs back "t-thank you" she said as she left and I run home happily and start messaging Alex and then bryan my roommate comes up to me and says "hey johnnie we need one more member for MDE we have Jeydon Wale, Jordan Sweeto, Kyle David Hall, Shannon Taylor and obviously me and you we just need one more" and suddenly I have a massive thought "I know who could join!" I shouted happily Bryan jumps caught of guard by my shouting oops.. Bryan replied "who?" I just start smiling to myself "her names Alex"