The First Time I Saw You

Alex's P.O.V
It's pretty late but I need to go Walmart and get a few things I put on my black ripped jeans and a plain black jumper and black shoes I'm not in the mood to be stylish or anything so I put on my shoes leaving my purple and black hair down and make sure my uncles passed out I sigh in relief as I see his unconscious body on the sofa and I walk out careful not to make a sound.
I guess I should tell you about me.. my names Alexandria Dorame but call me Alex I'm almost 16 and my parents died when I was 5 in an horrific accident so now I live with my abusive uncle I've tried to end my life many times but I've never succeeded so I need to go Walmart and get more razors and sleeping pills and other stuff so I don't look suspicious not that anyone would care about me anyway I'm so ugly, fat and worthless why am I still alive? I go deep in thought but snap out of it as I realise I'm outside Walmart, it looks creepy when it's dark. I walk inside and go to the isles I need to go to and I grab the razors and the sleeping pills but a humanoid figure bumps into me and I hit the ground and I hear the clatter of my stuff falling. I look at the figures bright blue eyes "s-sorry.." I stuttered god I'm so stupid..

Johnnies P.O.V
I talked to my housemate Bryan and realise we don't have any food in and is my turn to go Walmart and buy it. I sighed I hate going Walmart in the dark there's so many weird people around but I guess I have to.. I put on my ripped jeans and striped long sleeved shirt and jacket and I put on my vans and I leave on my journey to Walmart.
I guess I should tell you about me I'm Johnnie Guilbert a popular-ish Youtuber I'm 16 and I live with my friend Bryan I dropped out of school early cause it sucked and I moved out to California to get away from everything and so here I am. I keep walking and I have a feeling in my stomach that's something's going to happen, I think about all the possible outcomes and arrive at Walmart and go down an isle with my head down hoping no one will look at me until I bump into someone and knock them over shit there probably going to kill me
"S-sorry" I heard a cute voice stutter and it gives me butterflies what the fuck? I look down at the person and I notice she has purple and black hair and wearing all black she's stunning I can't help but admire her I notice I probably seem like an idiot so I reply
"I should be the one who's sorry I wasn't paying attention.. are you okay?" I say as I offer her a hand up and she looks at me unsure so I give her a reassuring look and she takes it sending my hand all tingly what is happening?
"Y-yeah I-I'm f-fine thank y-you" gosh she was so adorable I help her pick up her stuff.. razors? Sleeping pills? Well I guess these are essentials but I don't know I just got a bad feeling from it..
"T-thanks" she says I look at her and we make eye contact for a few seconds before she breaks it.
"I'm sorry again for knocking you over I'm a clumsy person" I say and she giggles it was the cutest thing I've ever heard then she looks at the time
"I-I better g-go" and she walks off before I can say anything.. I hope I see her again.. I think I'm in love with her? My feelings I'm feeling right now are indescribable.