What the fuck is going on here.

A/N

Sorry I didn't update!!! I lost my password D: anywhore I'll continue with this story :D

Ravven's POV

"Dahvie what's going on?" I said as we pulled up to blood manor and I saw jayy and Garrett's bikes.

"Ohhh nothing..." Dahvie said as we parked and he turned off the car

We walked in and saw jayy and Garrett sitting on the couch.

I fucking hate Garrett with all that I am.

Dahvie cleared his throat and said "Garret you're out of the band." Garret screamed "what the fuck!" and stormed out of the door.

Dahvie turned to jayy and said "Jayy, will you please join blood on the dancefloor?" jayy screamed "yes" and tackled Dahvie in a hug.

"Sooo... WHO THE FUCK WANTS TO GET FUCKING SHITFACED AND RAVE OUR ASSES OFF TONIGHT?!" Dahvie screamed.

I ran upstairs to my room that I stay in when I stay at blood manor. I threw on a black, green, and pink short ass tutu, pink booty shorts, a black bikini top with a kandi bikini over it, and my kandi belt. I added more color to my makeup and fixed my hair so it was in a cute messy bun. I threw on my favorite pink and green leg wraps, pink and green fluffies, and my favorite vans shoes.

I ran downstairs and saw jayy wearing leather pants, a kandi belt, and no shirt. He had blue and black fluffies on and he looked hot.

I've had a crush on him for years, but I never told him because he's gay as fuck.

Dahvie was wearing his skeleton skin tight suit and he looked adorable. He had bright orange and green fluffies and his hair was teased to the max.

We drove to the rave and within 30 minutes Dahvie and I were shitfaced. Jayy was tipsy and I couldn't figure out why. Maybe he was gonna drive home.

He looked so irresistible and I blurted out "I need to talk to you" and giggled like mad. We walked to a quiter part of the venue and I pulled him down to me and kissed him. It felt fucking magical. Just then a part of my brain clicked and I yelled "oh shit!!" and I ran off. I don't remember anything after that.

-THE NEXT MORNING-

I woke up with a horrid hangover, I turned my head and saw a hot cup of coffee and 2 headache pills. I took them and walked downstairs with my coffee. I looked down; I'm wearing pajamas. I don't remember putting those on.. maybe Dahvie put them on me or something...

I saw jayy making food in the kitchen. I sat at the island table and said "whatcha makin?"

Pancakes, bacon, and eggs. scrambled?" he asked.

"Please." I said.

He smiled and pulled out the chocolate chips. I smiled as he stirred them into the batter.

"Soo... do you remember anything about last night..?" he asked while pouring the pancake batter into the pan.

"Some bits of it... I'm sorry about them by the way..." I said quietly. He flipped the finished pancake onto a plate and turned the stove off. but there was still a ton of batter..? "what are-" I got cut off by him kissing me and crushing me to his chest. I kissed him back. he turned to me and said "I've loved you since I saw you."