Chapter 23

"No way, definitely Joey" I said to Harry as we argue over which character from Friends is better.

"But Pheobe's hilarious"

"So's Joey, but he's funnier"

"No, no way." Harry's dimples seemed to brighten up my day when he flashed them towards me, giggling in a cute but masculine way, "I'm not arguing with you about this"

"Yeah because you know i'll win" I said under my breath, giggling at the face I recieved from Harry.

"What was that?" A husky laugh escaped his forever flawless lips as he poked my leg.

"Nothing" I lied. My body faced him with crosses legs inbetween us on the sofa.

"You wouldn't win anything against me baby" Harry states and I found myself insulted at his random comment. 

"Oit" His shoulders were pushed back by my hands as I climbed onto his lap and wrapped my arm around his neck. "Take that back, I could so take you"

He laughed and replied with a sarcastic: "Okay if you say so". Once again, a large rumble of laughter vibrated through his inked chest as he squeezed my sides and held me impossibly closer. "I could so take you now" he seductively spoke into my hair; I instantly find my knees going weak beneath me.

"What was that?" I pulled away from him, a smirk polluting my face. 

It's when his lip is tugged up to rest in-between his teeth when I realize just how sexy Harry was. I always knew he was attractive but never in a million years did I think I could get so excited from a single look stewed up and down my body.

"You heard me" I heard escape his perfect, perky lips.

"Wow forward much?" I laughed, pushing him away from me as I climbed off his lap. I made my way into the kitchen to make myself another glass of wine but was interrupted when a large set of hands came up and clutched me from behind. "What are you doing you weirdo?" Laughter erupted inside both off us when he lifted me up and threw me onto the counter-top, standing in-between my legs and facing me.

The intense stare boring through me was something in-explainable, the way we didn't even have to say a word but already knew what each other were thinking, what we were feeling and there was no doubt the feelings were mutual. "You're so beautiful" he randomly spoke, catching me completely off-guard. 

"Not so bad yourself Haz" I say as I attempted to jump of the kitchen counter but my intentions were instantly cut short when Harry's grip would'nt budge. 

"Let me see" he whispers, before lifting up the bottom of my top.

"See what?"

He looked at me with a devilish smirk just before he threw me over his shoulder and ran into the bedroom. Like a damsel in distress,  I bat his back and order him to put me down countless times but he didn't. If anything, it was like cheering him on.

I was emphatically thrown down onto the cream double bed and pushed up towards the top before a certain damnable guy pursues my movements. When he reached me, my feet were pulled towards him, causing me to lye flat out on the bed. 

"What are you doing?" I chuckled, squirming in his impossible hold.

Before I knew it, my top was ripped from me, my jeans dragged from the bottom half of my body as he repeatedly kissed at my bare stomach. The uncontrollable caresses were sprinkled down my shaking body, leading further and further down; eventually coming to the band of my underwear.

The thin fabric was nudged down to reveal a certain permanent mark under my skin. 

"I love it so much" he spoke between kisses to the inked skin that seems to mean so much to him. I noticed the silenced atmosphere and began to feel unbelievably relaxed under his hold. He meant so much to me and in that very moment, no-one else crossed my mind..not even a certain faithful boyfriend expecting to marry me months later.

"That was the night I realize you liked me" he spoke and instantly, I was pulled from my serene condition, suddenly becoming curious towards his comment.

"What?"

When the top of my underwear was lifted back up, he slid up my body; making sure every single body part touched mine, lighting me from the inside. As soon as he reached me, a delicate kiss that i've come to love so much was left lingering behind my ear. 

"You told me you wanted it so we could be together mentally and physically" I remembered him saying something like that before so it wasn't a big surprise...then he spoke again. "You said, when you want to know someone forever, you can get a tattoo because you will never regret it"

"I was drunk" I stood up for myself.

"You said you loved my face"

"You have a nice face"

"You said you loved my lips" He smirked, trying to prove me wrong.

"I like lips" I defensively reply but with a slight sense of humour hiding because every consonant.

"You said they were kissable"

"And they are?" 

"And you said you wanted to kiss them"

I became speechless at his words. "Oh." is my barely-audible reply. So it turned out I knew I liked him before I even knew it...if that made sense.

"And that's when I realized how much I wanted you..." he paused, pecking at my soft collarbone. "...and how much I always will"

__________

I know this was a short chapter, sorry but I hope you still enjoyed it! Remeber to comment and vote, and tell me what you want to happen next! x x x