Surprise

Just a little something for you guys! Updating should pick up soon,  I hope. 

  I stood there motionless as the news fully registered in my mind.  This made no sense, how could I have a older brother.  Was he my real older brother or adopted older brother?  A frenzy of questions started swirling around in my head.  He didn't look like me at all. He had fair skin with hazel eyes.  Maybe we had different dads or moms.

"I don't understand mommy. How is he my older brother?"

" It is hard to explain, just know that he is and don't tell your father that we were here. "

"Why not? He misses you. He cried himself to sleep just earlier."

  Mommy looked unfazed by what I said, but the sadness in his eyes told another story.

"I'm not going to let you leave until you explain all of this. This is not like you mommy. "

I'm not sure I could actually keep mommy here, but I could try.  Maybe daddy would wake up soon and come down. 

"Taylor, I wish I could explain everything to you. I really do,  but I don't think this is the right time. "

"How is it not the right time.  If anything this is a perfect time. "

This would be the first I ever got smart with mommy.  I never even knew I had it in me.

"Chocolate cupcake, where are you?" Daddy's voice  rang through the house.

"In your office." I bellowed back.

I turned and smirked at mommy.  I couldn't just let them end like this.  It may not be my business, but I will intervene if I have to. Mommy gave me a harsh glare. 

"What are you doing done here?  I was so scared that something happened to you. " Daddy said walking in the room with all his attention on me.

I just turned my head to look at mommy and my so called brother.  He followed my gaze. The second his eyes locked on mommy his facial expressions gave Winona Ryder a run for her money. 

"You came back!  I knew you couldn't leave me like this. " Daddy boomed with excitement.

Mommy started staring at the floor, not wanting to face his soon to be ex husband. Daddy's smile started to drop.

  "Why are you then? To rub it in my face. I'm sure receiving the papers in the mail would have been enough. Oh,  I get it you wanted to my face when you walk out." Daddy started to raise his voice.

Mommy just stood there unmoving.  The man that mommy came kept looking around the room.  Probably praying daddy wouldn't notice him. 

  "That is not my intention. I came to collect a few things." Mommy said finally looking up with tears in his eyes. 

Daddy just glared at mommy. I never seen daddy this mad at mommy before. It was a tad bit scary. 

  " Just leave him alone. He came to get some stuff so we can leave. You are making this harder than it has to be." The man,  my brother,  exclaimed out of nowhere. 

Daddy's eyes grew the size of satellites. As if daddy was surprised to see him.  Did daddy know him?

  "You want to ruin our family for him?  You were the one that cried every night about how you couldn't dare look at him.  Now,  you want to run off and play family with him! Does he even know you were the one that wanted to get rid of him?" Daddy started yelling.

Mommy and me flinched at the loud sound of Daddy's voice.  So, daddy did know him.  Mommy wouldn't do anything daddy just said.  Mommy was too nice to get rid of people for no reason.

  "You have no right to judge me!  We both are to blame for what happened to my son." Mommy yelled for the first time in my entire life. 

  "Oh, so now he is your son.  What happened to that is no child of mine?  Or my fan favorite this disgusting thing inside of me. Are you going to act like you never said it? " Daddy said. 

My eyes went wide along with my so called brothers.  Mommy started crying really hard.  The became filled with his sobs.

  "How are you supposed to act when you find out after being kidnapped, tortured, and raped for months you are pregnant with their kid? Was I supposed to welcome him with open arms? He was a constant reminder of why I wouldn't leave the house alone.  Why I had the boys home schooled instead of letting then go to school.  So,  excuse me if I didn't want to mother the child of horrible human being."

There were no words to describe mommy right now. I've never seen him like this.  He is arguing back with daddy which is different from his normal roll of calming daddy down. 

  "Get your stuff and get out.  Take your son with you.  Don't come anywhere near my sons.  I can't even look at you right now.  The papers will be finalized by tomorrow afternoon of you agree to some new terms.” Daddy walked away with out so much as a glance in mommy's direction.

Mommy seemed to cry harder.  I was completely lost to be honest.  All this drama and I didn't get any of it.  Maybe some pickles would help. 

"We some pickles if you want some.  Pickles always help,  you taught me that remember mommy?"

Mommy cracked a weak smile and started to follow me to the kitchen. My brother followed also.  Hopefully I get to know him better soon.  Speaking of brothers,  where are my other ones. They have been gone all day which is not normal for them.  They usually try to stay by my side at all times when they come visit. 

  "I'm sorry you had to witness all of that Taylor. You were the one person that I wanted to spare in all of this." Mommy said finally reaching the huge kitchen. 

" That would not have been possible. You leaving without a goodbye would hurt more than leaving with a goodbye. I'm tired of being hurt physically and emotionally."

Mommy put his head down in shame.  

  "It doesn't matter anyway.  While you guys are here maybe I can get to know my new brother.  You know before I may never get to see you guys again if daddy has anything to do with it. " I give a same chuckle.

Mommy doesn't laugh at all. His face goes white.  Maybe he realizes that he is hurting a man that will hurt you right back.  Maybe he realizes that daddy will become more unstable without him. 

Hope you guys enjoyed!  My laptop broke.  No clue when I will be getting a new one.  It will have to be soon though. 
Vote+Comment+Follow=Happiness