Chapter 5

Matts POV

"SMACK CAM" Taylor yelled right as he smacked me. 

"Hey look there's a girl coming."  Nash said pointing to the door. She quickly turned away and ran. A few seconds later a different girl walked up and stopped at the door, she was talking to the other girl. 

"Thats the girl at the front desk" Aaron said. "Which one" "The one by the door" Aaron said.

"She's cute" Nash said. She was cute but her friend was even cuter. 

"Hey Maya" Aaron yelled. " Oh hey Aaron"  

"Aaron this is my friend McKay" Maya said motioning to the girl standing next to her. "Hi i'm Aaron, it;s nice to meet you." 

"This is" Aaron started to say but Maya cut him off. "We know who you are." She said, McKay rolled her eyes. She must not like us. 

They walked over to a tabel and put their stuff down. They were whispering. 

"Maya's cute and so is Mckay. "I said 

"Hate to break it to you but McKay hates us" Aaron said. "Why" "I don't know Maya just said she hated guys on vine or instagram." Aaron said

Maya's POV

"I'm leaving"  

"Don't leave you don't even know them they could be really nice and plus they're all cute." I said

"I don't care Bye." She said while walking out the door.

Matt's POV

"Hey I'm going to go up to my room and edit the video so I can upload it later today." 

"ok bye" All the guys said at the same time

When I got to the elevator McKay was standing there. 

"Hey I'm Matt" "McKay" She said while rolling her eyes.

Mckays POV

DAMN Matt was hot. Wait did i just think that Matt Espinosa was hot. I can't think that a guy who vine famous is hot. Can I?