Chapter 11

Matts POV
We walked off the elevator and me and maya went our desperate ways. I walked up to the car that was waiting to pick up me and the rest of the boys so we could go to the place that magcon was being held.
"Hey Matt what's up?" cameron said as a sat down next to him.
"Nothing" I sat down and just stared out the window.... all I could think about was McKay liking me.

*at magcon*
"Hey dude are you alright?" taylor said taking a seat next to me.
"I don't know I guess I'm alright" I lied. I wasn't alright I needed to know if McKay actually liked me.
"Dude I can tell your distracted by something or someone and that someone's name might happen to be McKay."
"Shutup!"
"Matthew likes McKay!" Taylor yelled.
"I'll fucking kill you"

*back at the hotel*
I didn't talk the hole ride home u just stared at my phone. I still haven't read her text.
I was walking to my room when I saw McKay and maya. Damn McKay looked hot.

Mckays POV
"hey so you wanna go to the pool?" maya said jumping on the bed.
"Sure"
We got our bathing suits and walked out into the hall. I turned around and saw Matt walking straight towards us. I froze I didn't know what to do. All I could think about was has he read the text but he hasn't responded so what if he doesn't feel the same way about me.

Hey guys stay tuned to see what happens in the hallway. Love you guys!!!