Adopted Hybrid

Melodys POV:

I woke up to the sound of voices. They were hushed and i knew instantly it was the boys.

"Shall we wake her?"

"But she looks soo adorable when shes sleeping"

"But we need to tell her"

Wait tell me what? i was curious so i pretended to 'wake up'. i let out a yawn and started stretching, of course the boys noticed this and greeted me with Good Mornings.

"So what did you need to tell me?" i asked

"You were awake?" Liam asked

I nodded sheepishly and hung my head.

"Im sorry LiLi " i said making the puppy face or should i say cat face since im part cat.

"Its fine we were gonna wake you up anyway"

"Ok. So you said you needed to tell me something?"

"Yeah but i dont think you will like it"

"Try me" i said folding my arms

"I.. um... i um..." Liam said getting nervous and i started to get anxious to know what he needs to tell me so i look at Louis to see if he can tell me.

"LiamEnrolledYouIntoSchool" he said quickly

Kill me now

_________________________________

Melodys POV:

Kill me now

"What!?" i screamed

" We were unsure at first because your a hybrid and all but if you kept a beanie on or something....." Zayn trailed off

"Oops i forgot to tell you. On my 18th birthday as you know i might transform into a cat" i said

"Might?" Niall asked

" Yeah i get to choose if i wanna be a hybrid or not. If i want to be i stay the same as i am now but im able to transform into a cat but if i dont wanna stay a hybrid then i will become a human so ill lose my ears and tail and live a normal life" i told them getting excited at the second choice.

"So what you gonna choose" Harry asked

"Im not sure yet"

___________________________________

Hey guys sorry this was so slow to be updated i was busy with school and stuff but i need your opinion. Do you want Melody to become human or live as a hybrid if she lives as a human she will go school and have a load of drama thre soplease message me your opinion.

Comment

XxX

Vote

XxX

Chloe