Chapter 3

A/N
So I know that the ages of the boys aren't really these ages but I needed Erick to be a little older to fit my story k guys luv ya Joel: 18 Erick:17 Christopher:21 Richard: 20 Zabdiel:20
Today is the day today is the day that I see and meet the love of my life!!
It is January 24 on a Saturday, and the concert doesn't start till 5 and of course my older sister has to come because my mom doesn't want anything happening to me since this is my 1st concert.
***
I curled my brown hair and parted it down the middle and I then changed into my outfit (down below)

 *** I curled my brown hair and parted it down the middle and I then changed into my outfit (down below)

I called all the girls to see what time we were gonna leave. Emma said she needed like 20min and she would be ready. Kendall said she was ready, Samantha said she was ready and Giselle said she needed 10min
Peeking my head out from my room I called from the hallway
"Alex are u almost ready" I yell through the hallway
"No I'm barley doing my hair!" Alex replies in her room
"Ugh do you need help?!" I respond walking over to her room.
"Yes please!" She says as I walk over to her.
"You do my hair while I do my makeup k?!" She says handing me the wand.
We finish in 15mins and are on our way to pick up the girls.
The good thing is my sister gets along with all my friends so there is no problem that she's coming with us.
***
We arrive to the stadium and make our way inside.
"How do you know for sure that they are actually going to hang out with us?"
I say to Sam as we make our way to our seats.
"Becky gave me Christopher's number and he texted me to meet them behind the gate after the concert" she replied really calm. I'm not surprised she's use to all these famous people I mean she's dated Gio 2 saucy but they are an on and off kinda like friends with benefits.
We sit down on our seats and wait for the concert to begin.
The lights turned off and then the music started to play. I was shaking we even got pretty good seats. Their first song was Tan Facil. They all looked so cute I couldn't stop staring at Erick especially when he started raping. The way his body moved as he danced gave me shivers from my head all the way to my toes just imaging that body over mine ugh!!!
Me and my sister were the only ones singing along to the songs because we were the only ones that new them. After the concert we made our way to the meet and greet.
Christopher texted Samantha:
Chris: hey chica are you going to the meet and greet?;)
Sam: yes:)
Chris: alright since I don't know how you look when you come up to hug us whisper in my ear saying "it's me" okay?
Sam:Kk
Samantha showed me the text and I nodded to her. As we waited in line there they were all 5 of them right in front of me!!