Chapter 2

*2 months later*

Not alot has happened in the last two months, besides the fact that he's liked 3 of instagram all selfies though which makes me feel kinda good about myself i do not know it's all weird. Anyways Jonas is live so i am sitting here staring at my phone like if i stare hard enough he'll be here with. Anyways i am doing the same thing as everyone else spamming the chat with those to stupid words everyone dies to get. Yes those words are " Guest me ". Now you know how the woahsquad works only a select few get guested and they are always the same except for one or two new people a broadcast. I decided to do what the normal who get guested type " Guest me or you hate me" "Guest me or i am deactivating". Then i realized he did not know who i was so that would not work. So i decided to use his weakness. Ohh yes the ugly card. So i typed " I will never get guested cause im ugly". He read it and i started shaking, then he said " no you're not". The screen then said " woahits_jonas has selected you to guest. My heart stopped and i almost declined but i accepted. He started to talk to me and said "Yes i did"

I was like "omg you didn't and you are the first person to guest me"

he said "then i will be the person to always guest you because you are my bae and you are not ugly you are beautiful you chicken leg."

Then someone called him gay and he got distracted and i sat there awkwardly. He later turned his attention to me.

He said " I have a pineapple on my nipple"

he pulled the pineapple so i could see it and i giggled.

"That's coute" I say nervously

He then said i wasn't ugly and that he loved me. I said i loved him and then he dropped me.

*November 15th, 2016*

I found out that Jonas is on a tour called Arctic Light and guess who gets to see him me!!!!!!!!!!!