Chapter 4

It's the night before I meet Jonas, I'm nervous I've changed my outfit about a hundred times. I've finally decided on ripped skinny jeans and a flannel with a snapback .(above) I have done everything I need is set up. Now to just go to sleep. I was to scared to sleep so I go like three hours. It's now 5 am and I'm getting ready for school. Hopefully it flies by fast so I can be with Jonas.
That did not happen, it felt like 12 hours instead of 8. Anyways I'm now on the bus. Jonas is like 35 minutes from me I post a photo of Simon that says las vegas and say 2 hours. SIMON LIKED IT I'M FREAKING OUT. The bus pull up to my stop, I walk until I'm out of sight and then I sprint home. I get ready in 20 mintues but I'm thinking of putting on make up because I want Jonas to think I'm pretty. I hear the front door and I run out my mom's home and we have 15 minutes until we leave. She takes 25 to get ready and I'm freaking out because I don't want to be late. We get there an hour early and we are waiting. I'm checking the boys snapchat story's but Jonas is upstairs. He's literally like 15 feet away. I start shaking and my breathing gets weird. I want to go home, all these girls are pretty and he will ignore me. My mom taps me pulling me out of my thoughts. She asks me who those to boys are and I look and Simon and Jackson are walking towards us. Then all the other girls notice them. They walk up and Jackson says "here to see us". All the girls swarm him. I just stand there awkwardly when Simon looks at me. He says "Hi how are you?" Then he hugs me.  I'm not shaking and I easily respond "hi good you?" He responded and said tired then I hear Jackson say we have to go but see you in like 20 minutes.
It's finally time to go upstairs and all the girls run I start running but turn back and my mom turned me around and pushed me back up. I get inside once I turn the corner I see them.  Jonas is like 10 feet away I slowly walk towards him but a group of girls push me out of the way. Since I can't talk to him I go talk to Simon it was really cool.  We took a photo and then he hugged me and I left. I waited to see Jonas the girl walked away and he turned to me.  "Hi beautiful how are you?" I couldn't speak I wanted to cry.  I think he could tell because he just hugged me.  Finally we talked a little bit and we hugged pretty much the whole time. Another girl walked up and I just kind of walked away. After seeing the others. I realized I didn't give Jonas his stuff so I walked towards him. I said excuse me cause he wasn't really paying attention and I handed him his thing we talked and then he was like "we didn't get a photo last time". We took a selfie it was bad because I was shaky and them my mom took one of us holding hands with our heads together.  The rest of the night was amazing and Jonas basically twerked in my face during the dance battle. It was thr best night of my life. December 2nd,2016 would always be my favorite night. The show was over and I was walking out i was going to ask if we could stay and wait for them to come out but I didn't.  I walked to where my car was and got in. I started to cry Jonas was gone now and I might not see him again.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm so sorry it took so long. I'll try and update more alot has been happening lately. I'm really sorry but don't forget to vote and would you mind if it got a little dirty?