{Chapter 2}

I woke up in a room completely naked in bed with a man beside me. I screamed at the top of my lungs. What happened last night.

"Hey Sapphire. Or should I call you River?" Derek chuckled. He was completely undressed too.

"No no no no no no NO! Did we do it? Please say no!" I plead.

"River...yes we did do it." Derek chuckled. He saw the look on my face. Shock and fear. "That wasn't for first time was it?"

"Yes! It was! Just tell me you used a condom." I blurted.

"Don't shout. Yes I used a condom and you were really good for your first time." Derek whispered. I got out of bed and tried to find my clothes but only to see them ripped on the ground. I poked my head out of the door looking around then as I was about to leave I felt a hand on my waist.

"Ugh, let me go. I need to get dressed for uni." I rushed.

"No. You will not leave." He growled as he grip around my wrist strengthened hurting me.

"I am NOT your dog or pet or some whore you can order around." I yelled and winced at the pain he was causing.

"You can't leave me. You will never leave me. I will make you mine." He barked. I shivered at the sharp blue eyes starting right at me.

"Just let go." I begged.

"No, only I am allowed to touch you." He said with a possessive tone.

"Let got of me! Now!" I shouted. Tears started welling up at the back of my eyes. He released my hand and walked heading towards the TV. I ran as fast as I could out of the room as tears streamed down my face. I grabbed my clothes from yesterday in the locker and put them on as fast as I could.

I walked as fast as I could back to my apartment and found Riley there pacing around the room.

"RIVER MARTINEZ RAMIREZ! WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU? I THOUGHT YOU WERE RAPED? ARE YOU OK?" Riley shouted at the top of her voice.

I fell on the couch and broke down into tears. She stared at me and then pulled me into a hug. I told her everything I could remember and the whole time she listened carefully.

"Riley...is it bad that I don't remember my first time?" I questioned.

"No, its not bad. Don't worry River." She comforted. "Honestly, it was about time you lost it though." We both laughed remembering how many times Riley said I needed to get laid.

"You know its ok if you don't want to go back there right?" Riley smiled.

"I won't let a man bring me down. I'm going back. You were right, you get paid heaps and plus, then we can get Max better quicker."

"Damn you're one strong woman."

"I know. Worship me. Wait. WE HAVE UNI!!!" I shouted.

"Aye River calm down. Its a Wednesday. We both dont have uni on Wendesday." Riley reminded. I sat down sighing in relief. Thank God.

"Hey Riley, I wanna go there early today. I want to give Derek a piece of my mind. That fucking pervert taking advantage of people."

"Sure. Got your uniform though?"

"Uhhh, and about that it was kinda ripped on the ground so I'm gonna need to ask for another one." I mumbled. She burst into laughter and we spent the rest of the afternoon talking a bit, and then I studied as she went out for some grocery shopping.

* * * * *7:30pm* * * * *

I started getting ready and put on a crop top and ripped leggings and black heels. Today I tied half my hair up in a waterfall braid. Did I also forget to mention that I dyed my hair redish orange. Let me show you my hair and what i am wearing. For the record, Riley made me dye my hair.