{Chapter 4}

The picture above is the black dress that River will be wearing

I woke up in the bathtub surrounded by warm water and light shining through the tinted windows. I turned the water heater off wondering if I left it on the whole night guilty of wasting electricity. I rose out of the round bathtub and wrapped myself in a thick red towel as I walked to my bedroom. I saw a beautiful mini black dress with a note on it.

Dear River,
By the time you have woken up I would have already left for work. I hope to see you wearing the dress I bought you and don't worry. Riley was the one who told me your size. She had also picked some underwear for you in the closet and I hope you are comfortable with what I have chosen.
~Dante

I beamed at the note and the dress. I walked over to the walk-in closet and saw the underwear that Riley bought me...are you kidding me? She bought me lingerie and nothing else, meaning I had to wear it under the dress. Ugh.

I stared at it before putting it on as there was no option, unless I wanted to wear no underwear

I stared at it before putting it on as there was no option, unless I wanted to wear no underwear. The size she bought me is one to small pushing my breasts together and pumping them up. It took like what seemed an hour to get the underwear that Riley bought me on doing up the back and all.Why does this always happen to me. I stared at the dress Dante bought me and smiled. I slipped it on and with ease zipped up the back. I put on black heels and looked at myself in the mirror. Something's missing. Ahh, hair. I took an interest in hair styling and had developed quite the talent for it.

I took the top half of my hair and neatly pinned it into a bow letting the other half down

I took the top half of my hair and neatly pinned it into a bow letting the other half down. I put on gold hoop earrings and saw a make up kit on the dresser. I put on some light makeup only putting on eyeliner and mascara. As soon as I was done I threw my uniform in the bin and walked over to Riley's room. I glared at her making her start off at a chuckle then burst into laughter.

"Did you like what I bought you?" She teased.

"Riley. It's not like I'm going to have sex with him for God's sake." I sighed.

"I wouldn't mind." Dante snickered. I jumped at his voice making him catch me before I fell hitting the ground.

"I thought you had work." I pouted.