Prologue

It's three in the afternoon, but the sky is so gloomy. It looks like anytime the rain will fall. 

It seems like the weather knows that I am having a bad day.

I had a fight with my junior high boyfriend because he was jealous with my sunbae. He is two years younger than me and a very very immature kid. My teacher scolded me in the hallway because someone accused me for being a cheater. My parents got angry with me because my grades fell down and I'm am nearly losing my scholarship. I stepped on a dog's poop. The traffic inforcer ticketed me because I didn't noticed the traffic light was still on red.

"God." I sighed.

I walked at the sidewalk mindlessly when, suddenly, a rabbit mascot hugged me.

"Mwo?" I reacted. The  mascot hugged me tighter while tapping my head. I don't know why, but my tears suddenly fell. I cried like a kid. I cried out loud while hugging the mascot. I didn't care even the other people are looking at me. Maybe it's just because I am having a bad day.

Junior High Boyfriend P.O.V. 

I know I was too much when I got into fight with her. I know she doesn't have any feelings with that pretty sunbaenim of hers in there school.  I was just jealous. That's it.

After we got into fight, I followed her like a stalker wearing the Hood of my jacket and cap on the top of my uniform. She went home, I heard her parents scolded her for having a bad grades. She went back to her school and again her teacher scolded her infront of the gate with so may people because she was accused as cheater. She just looked down and entered the school, I just waited for her outside near the gate.

"Look! That guy is a cutie." A girl pointed me.

"Yeah. Yeah.  Your right. Look at his uniform. He is from Hanchul junior high. Waaa.  I heard there are a lot of cute guys there." The other girl said.

They keep on blabbering and murmuring but I just ignored them.

Then suddenly the girl that I was waiting went out the campus wearing her headset on. I called her but she didn't heard me. I followed her again, and still,  she haven't noticed me.

She is walking but her mind is floating.

I don't know where she is planning to go but I will just kept on following her. 

"Shit!" She shouted. "Damn shit!" She reacted again angrily because of the dog poop she stepped on. I giggled on how she reacted. She is so cute. She went to the park and washed the heels of her shoe.

She sighed very deep and continued walking.

She walked straight even in pedestrian with out looking at the traffic light. I was about to stop her when the traffic enforcer scolded her and gave her a ticket.

"God." She sighed and continued walking on the sidewalk at the downtown.

She was walking ahead of me when a mascot suddenly hugged her.

"Mwo?" She reacted. The mascot hugged her tighter and caressed her head. She hugged her back and cried out loud like a kid.

This scene made me feel annoyed. Does she even that guy on the mascot? I hate it. 

I walked away far from the two of them as the rain started to fall.