ChapterThree

Picture of Denver Potter to the side. Actress Shelley Henning

I do not own the photo of her.

ENJOY! ♡

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It's now obvious to me why I was an anti- social recluse.

I wasn't shallow, or juvenile, or skanky ; Those three words described the population of tonights party.

I was holding a rum and coke in my hand, very heavy on the rum. Actually, let's just say I'm holding a shot of rum, the coke appeared to be nonexistent.

"Hey sssssexxxyyy.... you need a sugar d**k? Oh I mean daddy, but the d**k can be yours too." The words were a breathy slur.

I'm going to vomit. Right here, in the middle of the living room, I'm just going to loose all the rum and cheap potato chips filling my stomach.

I stood there squeezing my eyes shut and questioning my reasons for even coming to this idiotic party, when another male voice spoke over my shoulder. 

"Hey! Jonas, scram. Leave poor Denver alone, she doesn't want your shriveled dick." The guy grabbed Jonas by the shirt collar as he pulled him away.

I stood frozen, just paralyzed from fear and awe. My hero, my savior was Harry Mills. That's right.

Star quarterback, Harry Mills.

Rich Harry Mills.

One of the hottest guys ( possibly 2nd to Justin Camp) in school Harry Mills.

I needed to breathe and speak, because he was saying something to me. But it was not connecting to my brain.

"I'm sorry what'd you say?" I shook my head to clear my now intangible thoughts.

Harry tilted his head to the side as a sly grin appeared on his face. " I said, sorry th a t Jonas bothered you. He always feels the need to hit on the hottest girl here in some pervy way."

"Oh its fine, I'll just avo-" I paused my sentence as his words registered in my mind. "Did you say the hottest girl here? You can't mean me."

It was impossible. I mean, no way does a popular hottie like Harry make a kind possibly sexist comment about plain me.

He shook his head and laughed as he placed his hand on my power back and guided me through the house.

"Hell yea I mean you. You're beautiful and smart, every guy here has noticed. Expecially me." Hey stopped talking as he lead me up the stairs of his house.

I had no idea what to say, I mean how do I respond to that. I had liked this guy from a far for years now I'm at his home making my way into his bedroom while he calls me beautiful.

I blushed as I took a look around the room. I noticed that sports trophies lined the dark green walls, as well as sports illustrated posters. A king size  bed was placed against one wall with a flat screen with gaming equipment sat across.

Still yet to respond to his comment I inched around the room.

"I really meant what I said. You're beautiful and smart, I noticed you in school all last year. I kept thinking -- wow this girl is too amazing, smart and beautiful, I bet she is funny to." He made his way across the room to me. He placed his palm against my cheek.

"That's very sweet of you, I don't think you knew I existed."

He caressed my cheek "Of course I knew, I only ever saw you."

That was it. Those sweet unreal words healed me. I don't know how it happened, perhaps the grief of loosing Thomas got to me or the pure shock of the situation, but something clicked inside me.

So thanks to that click, the next morning I woke up alone mildly hungover on blood stained sheets that weren't even mine.

My virginity was now lost and so was I.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

THANK YOU FOR READING!!

Please vote if you liked it. Comment!

I will try to update Soooon!

Sparklingglass