t w o

Kaylee's pov

"Guys come on let's get out of this shithole" I shouted as we ran out of school, taking a lighter to my cigarette, taking a long puff. We made our way over to a little run down park, there was no one else here as it was the middle of the day, everyone would be in work or school.

After a while of us sitting on the park I decided to go home, it was going dark, cold and everyone was already high; I'm not doing it today. "Right guys I'm heading home, be safe!" I spoke, I mainly felt I was talking to myself because no one was listening, they were all out of it.

I unlocked the door to see the empty apartment, "dads not home again" I mumbled to myself. I slumped myself down on my bed when my phone started to ring.

"Hey Gabby, what's up?"
"Hi Kaylee are you busy? I've got something really important to ask you but I can come to yours cause it's a long story?"
"Wow slow down Gabbs, course you can come round babe"

It took her five minutes to get here and she came running in through the door.

"Shit Gabby did you run all the way here?!" I laughed. "Obviously, I'm too excited!"

We made our way to the front room and sat down on the couch, "so what could possibly be so important you ran all the way here to ask me?" We laughed again.

"Right you know that bunch of you tubers that I like and they are on that tour; Magcon?" She paused. "Yeah well! They are coming to LA, like right down the road, and I was wondering if you wanted to come with me to go meet them all?" She smiled excitingly, waiting for my reply.

"Well I don't know Gabbs, I don't know any of them. What would I do there and I haven't got any money for tickets. When is it?"

"Well just start following them on social media now, watch there YouTube videos this week, get to know stuff about them so you could meet them too! And you don't need money for tickets because I got two for my birthday so I have a spare and it's this Saturday!" She spoke quickly, I could see how excited she was.

"Alright fine I will come with you only because your so excited and they are hot."

"Thank you!" Gabby screamed.

Looks like I'm spending the first week of my summer holidays off school on YouTube and twitter.

Luckily I have another 2 months afterwards to catch up on everything I miss this week.

As it was only 2 'O' clock in the afternoon Gabby and I decided that we would go shopping for a new outfit for us to wear on Saturday. We walked around the shops for hours, trying on clothes when I finally found the right outfit.

We decided that we had spent enough money and it was getting late so we parted ways and went home. Once again, I walked into an empty apartment, to no dad. Since no one was in I blasted Shawn Mendes around the rooms and tried on my outfit.

I've got to admit, Gabby is good at picking outfits out, I just hope it's not too much, or too less, for Magcon; I've never been to a meet and greet. I don't do stuff like this. The nicest thing I own is my phone, I have the IPhone 7 but that's only because my dad feels guilty about never being home so he lets me have any phone I want.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I walked in front of the mirror. I'm quite pleased with my outfit; I have a camo green, ripped, crop top jumper; high waisted, ripped black jeans, a cap that says 'almost famous' and some black Adidas superstars with white stripes. We also picked up a small Micheal Kors bag, a new phone case that's quotes "my neck, my back, my Netflix & my snacks" and finally a black watch with a gold rim. (A/N : picture linked)

I smiled at my appearance for once I was happy. "Okay how about we make a deal, let's stay clean, not do drugs, not to smoke or drink any alcohol up to Magcon" I spoke to myself in the mirror. "Deal" I agreed with myself.

After about 5 minutes, I took all the new clothes up and hung them in my wardrobe, shoving my hair up in a bun and I decided to just chill for the rest of the night so I put on my Nike joggers with my matching Nike sports bra.

While I have nothing better to do, I went on to the Magcon website to get the names of the boys that I need to 'learn' about before Saturday. I have four days. I laughed to myself.

"Okay so there's : Cameron Dallas, Taylor Caniff, Aaron Carpenter, Colby James, Willie Jones, Blake Gray, Trey Schafer and Christian Delgrosso"

I followed them all on twitter, favourited and retweeted some of their latest tweets, then I decided to text Gabby.

Me- So who's your favourite then Gabbs? Xx
Gabby- mmm it's probably got to be Cameron, why? Who have you been eyeing up already? Aha ❤
Me- Well if I've got to tell you, aha, it's got to be Taylor, he's fit af😍
Gabby- Yeah yeah, he's kinda known for getting the girls, you never know, u might pull on Saturday babe 😉

I read Gabby's text and laughed as I made my way back over to twitter. I decided to follow them all on Instagram, like a couple of their photos and start to watch their YouTube videos.