Chapter 3.

Chapter Three

Chris's Pov;

Where the hell was Hannah? Oh look who was calling, Where are you at? You're thirty minutes late already. "I know I know, Mollie had this thing today and she wanted me to be there." "I'll be there in a minute hun" "Alright" i said. "Love you" "Love you too" I said ending the call. I hate when shes late, I barley get to see her as it is. Ten minutes later she showed up giving me a big hug and pecking me on the lips. "Shall we go now?" "Of course my dear" I replied cheekily. I grabbed her hand and we headed off to the movie theather. 

Mollie's Pov;

As we headed back to the food court I could feel his eyes on me. I felt so insecure, he is probably thinking about all of flaws, how I'm not model skinny. We have been quiet for about 10 minutes now, it wasn't an awkward silence either, it was actually pretty nice. He was so cute, his laugh was adorable. Ugh why cant I find someone llike him? He suddenly stopped walking and did something I never expected. "Mollie would you maybe wanna get something to eat sometime?" "Maybe if you want anyways, if not then thats fine." "YES!" "I mean yes, I'd love to" "Great!" He exclaimed. 

Niall's Pov;

Oh my god! She said yes! Oh my god, I could not wait to tell Liam that she said yes! When we got back to the food court the boys were waiting, "Where's Hannah and September?" Mollie asked. Liam spoke up "Crystal left with Zayn" Mollie starting laughing "Of course she did" Liam spoke again "And Hannah, I have no idea where she went" "Oh shit I forgot Hannah had a date with Chris tonight" "Chris?" Harry asked. "Yeah Hannahs boyfriend." "oh" Harry said "Well I better get going" Mollie said after a few awkward moments of silence. "Bye Mollie!" Liam said Hugging her. "It was nice meeting you" Harry and Louis said. "I'll walk you out to your car" I suggested. "No, its fine" she said hugging me. "See you Saturday" She smiled and walked away.

Liam's Pov;

Me and the lads had just gotten back from the mall when September was leaving. "Hey guys" she said as she left out the door closing it quietly behind her. Goodnight lads I said as me and Niall headed off to our own room. When we got inside Niall told me all about how he asked Mollie out and how she said yes, how he liked her a lot. The whole time I had to fake a smile. You see I'm in love with Niall Horan. I have been since we started as a band. He of course had no idea of my feelings for him. I just wanted to cuddle him everynight and play with his hair and kiss him whenever I felt like it. But I couldn't, I knew for a fact that he didn't feel the same. Now Mollie was in his life. I have to act like it dosent kill me to see him so happy with her. We layed in my bed for a couple of hours and all he talked about was how beautiful her eyes and smile were. I just wanted to tell him how I felt. Only if we had never meet Hannah in the resturant that day.