Chapter 5.

Chapter Five

Mollie's Pov;

All I could think about was my date with Niall tomorrow. Just then my phone vibrated, it was Niall.

Niall; Hey :)

Me; Hey! :D

Niall; Whatcha doing? 

Me; Uhm laying in bed bored. Hbu?

Niall; Ahh me too. I'm excited for our date tomorrow though!

Me; Really??

Niall; Yes, Now ima go to bed goodnight love! :)

Me; Goodnight! :D

Oh my fucking god, hes excited for our date I gotta call Hannah!

Hannah's Pov;

I was laying in bed when I felt my phone vibrate, I looked down to see it was Mollie. Why was she calling me so late? I answered "Hello?? What wrong??" I asked. "Nothing is wrong! everything is perfect!" " Niall is excited for our date tomorrow" She said moving around to where I could hear her on the phone. "Why are you so surprised?" I asked. "Because i'm ugly and fat." "Shut the fuck up! You are not fat nor ugly." I said defensivley. "Whatever potato face" ;) she said laughing "Goodnight, Love you." I said yawning. "Love you too" she said as I hungup. Sleep atlast. All of the sudden Chris farted and it stunk really bad so I had to go lay on the couch for about 20 minutes. Jesus boy what have I been feeding you.

Zayn's Pov;

September was staying over tonight again, so of course we were doing the Dirty Deed. She had a big bum and smallish boobs, but that was okay. I was actually considering asking her if she wanted to go out sometime instead of just fucking. "Hey" she walking into the room in her bra and a thong. "Hey" I said nervously. Girls make me nervous sometimes. She layed down next to me and put her hand on my stomache. "I was thinking that maybe we could go get something to eat tomorrow if your interested?" she sat up quickly "You wanna go out?" "Yeah" I said a tad nervous. "I'd love to" she smilled and kissed me on the mouth softly. That one kiss lead to another and now she had her bra and my underwear off. I'll just let you guess put that image in your own minds ;)

Liam's Pov;

What was I gonna do about Mollie? I cant let her and Niall get together, I love Niall. I need Niall and nothing is gonna stop me from having him. I have no idea what I'm gonna do, but I needa find out and do it. Their date is tomorrrow, I can't let it get farther than that. I just need to think up a plan now.. But what? I don't know but i better be figuring it out soon.