Chapter Two. Dirtyish.

Chapter Two 

Niall's Pov;

Todays the day I meet Mollie, I'm soo excited! We're all gonna meet at the mall. In the food court, the boys insisted on going. Harry only wants to go to look at Hannah's ass. I don't know about the other boys, but I know Liam is happy for me. I really hope this all works out.

Mollie's Pov;

When I saw Niall the first time I never expected what I saw, he was beautiful. Like literally beautiful, and so innocent looking. I never seen someone so perfect before. I was taken by his perfection in such a way I couldn't even explain. I made a mental note to thank Hannah later. 

Hannah's Pov;

The  boys came up to us and Niall looked so shy, everyone was being quiet. So I said something to start stuff up, I like Tacos. Everyone just looked at me like I was crazy. Harry said "Me too" in his adorable accent, and thats how everyone started talking. Niall looked at Mollie and said she looked pretty. September slapped Zayn's ass and told him she wasn't doing anything tonight, and thats how September ended up with Zayn. But not yet of course, they just fucked for now. So it was just me,Liam, Niall, Harry, Mollie, and louis. Niall and Mollie went for a walk around the mall while Harry and Louis kept being funny and obnoxious. Liam looked a tad worried.. 

Niall's Pov;

She looked so beautiful when she laughed. It was adorable especially when she smiled at the ground. I wanna ask her out but I'm kinda nervous, what if she says no? Flack, I dont know I'm confussed. 

Mollie's Pov;

He is so cute, he looks like a little irish angel. I just wanna kiss him Hehe ;*

Hannah's Pov;

Shit, Chris I forgot I was supposed to meet him for dinner tonight. I cant just leave these idiots here. But maybe I can, they have liam. He seems responsiable enough to take care of them, he is like the father of them. "Hey guess I gotta go" "Awwe why" Harry whined. "Stuff bye guys" "Bye" Liam said "nice meeting you" "Bye Liam"

September's Pov;

Zayn took me back to his Hotel room and started undressing me. I enjoyed the biting and stuff, but anal just seemed like a bit much. But I let it happen anyways. I mean you cant just turn down a member of  One Direction. After we got done, we cuddled and fell asleep. In the morning I woke up without him next to me. I went to the bathroom and wiped the makeup off my face. I smelled something cooking, so i went in there and fond a naked Zayn. He has such a tight ass. Mhhhhm damn I wanted that again, I came uo behind him and started kissing his neck. I put my hands on his stomache and lead my way down to his shaft. He started moaning loudly. He quickly turned the stove off and picked me up bridal style and took me up stairs for some more naked wrestling ;)