Being Shipped

Laurance POV

I was watching TV, when Cadenza called me.

-------------------------------------------

C: Laurence, you can watch Caleb tonight, right?

L: Oh, right... about that...

C: Laurence, you know I have a super important interview tonight.

L: I know, and I'm super sorry, but... I have a date tonight.

C: ..................................................

L: Cadenza... you there?

-------------------------------------------------

KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK

There was very ferocious knocking on the door. I opened the door, and...

Cadenza ran in screaming.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!! My little brother has a date! " She ran over and began pinching my cheek like I was four. " I am so proud of you!"

" Dude back up, a guy needs his space."

"Im just so exci... Wait who are you going out with?"
I sighed, " Aphmau"

She looked at me stunned. " Dude you realize Aphs the girl you've had a crush on since high school. Why aren't you happy? Besides Aphs a REAL catch."

"Cadenza!" I sighed. "Cause I think she's just using me to get back with Aaron."

" Well we cant have that getting you down."
"Thanks sis, just don't get as excited as Kawaii-change and shipping us."

"OMI, thanks for the great idea Laurence"

"What!" I yelled but she had already taken off for Kc's house.

KAWAII-CHAN POV

Kawaii-chan was taking out the trash when i saw Cadenza-chan running over. She ran up to Kawaii-chan and asked me "WOULD YOU BUILD A SHIPPING SHRINE FOR APH AND LAURENCE" Cadenza-chan was really out of breath.
I replied "Kawaii-chan doesn't see why not, Kawaii-chan has been really desperate for a ship lately, Kawaii-chan will work on it later today."

From across the street Kawaii-chan heard Laurence-kun scream "NNNNNNOOOOOOOOO!!" And fall to his knees. Cadenza-chan gave Laurence-kun a smug look.

Continued...

A~N

Sup homies, sorry we haven't written lately, caught up in life. Well will try to post more frequently.

Love ya- C and B