6 - B L O C K E D

Tuesday, June 24th 2015
2 days later

N A T E

I rub my eyes and stretched, checking the time. 8:03am. Why I think, do I have to wake up so early? I groan and open up imessage and start to text Ruby. I hardly know her to be fairly honest, but I guess she's like an internet friend even though she gets annoyed at me.

Imessage;

{you} - hiii
8:05am

{You} - wake up rubeh
8:05am

{You} - I'm bored
8:06am

{You} - so what you doing this week
8:07am

{Rubeh} - it's early
8:11am

{Rubeh} - I'm trying to sleep
8:11am

{You} - i don't care
8:12am

{Rubeh} - you should cause flying shrek is coming to get you now leave me be
8:13am

{You} - have you been watching shrek is love shrek is life again?
8:13am

{Rubeh} - maybe but goODBYE IM BLOCKING YOU FOR THE MORNING
8:14am

{You} - WAIT THATS MEAN
8:15am

{You} - DONT YOU HAVE SCHOOL
8:15am

{You} - RUBYYY
Not delivered

+++

I roll my eyes in annoyance and try to get back to sleep until someone knocks on my door.

"Come in" I shout. Drew comes barging in with a tamberine and creating as much noise as he could ever.
"Bro wtf" i say grabbing my pillow to protect my ears.
"Nathan we've got a gig with the boys soon, We need to start practicing the songs as a band" he says giddily. By 'the boys' he means the vamps.
"Oh shit I forgot about that"
"You forget everything Nate" drew says flipping his hair, walking out sassily.

+++

R U B Y

"Mom no please" i say down the phone
"I'm sorry darling but I have to be at this meeting and your sister can't go to the vamps by herself!" She pleads, her pics sounding desperate.
"I was planning on having my big movie marathon by myself this Friday ugh"
"Sweetheart, i know you've been talking about that all time low concert, if you go to that concert with hannah, I'll buy you that stupid punk bands tickets"
"Fine" i grumble.
"Love you hunnie" i hear her kiss down the phone.
"Love you too, and they aren't stupid" i put my phone in my pocket and head to work.

+++

There'll be another update tomorrow!
- Mads xx