9 - C H I P O T L E

This isn't gonna be Text✌

+++

Friday, June 27th 2015
Day of hannah's concert

R U B Y

"Ruby!" My little sister, Hannah, squeals from downstairs.
"Yes, what" i say, moody.
"It's 4:15 now and it takes 20 minutes to get to the venue and then we have 30 minutes to eat and after we wait outside to try and meet them and get good spaces okay?" She says so proud of herself
"Woah you've got this all planned out little one" i rub her shoulder.
"When did you start planning actually" i chuckle slightly.
"Since mum bought the tickets" she smiles happily.
Hannah walks out and heads to my car. I check if I have my phone, money, keys and some extra makeup just in case. I lock up and head to the car.
It was a short journey, even though it felt like a million years with Hannah's boy bands playing loudly and her screaming the lyrics. I see the sign for the venue and park in the back. We make our way into town to find a place to eat, a few places catch my attention making my stomach grumble, but just I am about to suggest in' and out Hannah screams "CHIPOTLE" pointing at the one place I don't like.
"Fine" i say, opening up my phone to check the time. We make our way into chipotle and order some food. Hannah goes to the toilet as I tell her because she was dancing and prancer around like she needs to pee. I giggle slightly at the way she walks into the toilets, like bambi. I grab our order and make my way to a booth next to a boy and girl. Both wearing all time low t-shirts, now that's love, i think. I have no idea about love so.
I bet they're going to that all time low concert soon, I might see them. The girl had strawberry blonde hair and freckles scattered around her face and the boy had dark brown hair that covered his forehead slightly and had such an innocent looking face. I have to admit he was pretty cute. They were pretty cute together. I smile at the scene as sit down, sliding the tray onto the table as Hannah jumps into the other side of the booth. The cold leather seat presses against my arm, sending shivers down my spine.
Hannah dives right into her food, as for me, I'm taking mine bits at a time, seeing as I'm not too keen on my burrito.
"RUBY" Hannah snaps me out of a daze.
"Yeah Han"
"Eat you pOO head pOO head, we've got like 10 minutes until the band might turn up round the back to meet fans" she says emphasizing on the word "poo" making it clear I was a poo head to her.
"I'm not that hungry anyway, let's go Han" I say leaving my half eaten burrito lay vulnerable on the plate.
We walk out of chipotle & Hannah reaches in her bag for a lipgloss. I give a confused face at her and she says to me
"Got to look good for the band"
"Oh Han you have not got to look good for anyone, you're beautiful anyways" I say pulling her into my side. We keep walking until we come up close to the venue.
She squeaks suddenly and I soon realise that's she sees the bands tour bus round the back. Hannah grabs my arm and pulls me to walks faster.
This is going to be so much fun. I roll my eyes in my mind.

{donUT JUDGE ME THAT I ADDED TREVOR & I INTO THIS OKAY. I NEEDED SOMETHING TO ADD AND I JUST DECIDED TO DO THAT 😂 because we'd be cute af together js}