65 • "Be Happy For Me?" (Final)

As the sun rises,and fill my dark room,I rub my eyes and sat up. I stretched out and hop out of bed. I went downstairs and give my dog his breakfast. "Sorry,for letting you wait for me" I said as I prepared his food

My phone buzzed in the counter,which I forgot to bring with me last night. A message pops up that reads "come down for some breakfast? I have something for you" I smiled and ran back upstairs.

I took a quick shower and decided to wear my skinny jeans and white shirt,I fix my messy head and grab my car and house keys. I went by the kitchen and grab my phone and bid my goodbye to my dog.

I went outside my house and close the door behind me and locked it. I hopped inside my car and drove off.

As I get there,I parked my car in front and hopped outside. I look by the porch to see Mrs. Sanders waiting for me in the porch swing, I waved hello and she smiled sweetly at me "Morning,Mrs. Sanders" I greeted and gave her a hug

"Harry..come inside,I have something for you. That includes the breakfast of course" She laughed and followed her. Those family photo was never taken down,her graduation picture to her 18th birthday.

And our graduation picture back in middle school. I smiled and went by the dining area. I sat down and Mrs. Sanders served me breakfast "So,how are you Harry?" She asks,she always ask how I'm doing cause I was the one who took the hardest to accept that she's gone.

Although it's painful for her and Mr. Sanders as well. But they never showed it. "I'm doing quite fine,thanks for asking, how about you?" I asked as she sat down with an envelope in her hand

"Still.. Trying to accept things... Everything will always be painful for me Harry... Both of my beautiful children died at the wrong time... I always wondered what did I do? Am I a terrible mother?" I saw tears swell up in her eyes and I sigh

"No,you were a good mother raising both children well..." I said and she smile and sniffles "Anyway... While I was packing her stuff,I found this in her drawer. She only wants you to read it. She also have one for us but we never read it yet,I think the letter she gave us is an apology for being the naughtiest daughter ever" She joked and I laughed

"Here... Take your time... I'll be outside getting some fresh air" She taps my shoulder slightly and I gave her a warm smile. She then left and I took a deep breath. You can do this Harry... Just read the letter!

I open the sealed envelope and and pull out the folded paper,I opened it and a long message was written....

Dear Harry/Love/My Beautiful Boyfriend
How are you love? How's your day? Are you tired? Don't forget to get some rest okay? But anyway,I wrote this long message for many reasons... I'm afraid I don't have much time to live, yes. I know it before you guys did. I always visit the doctor every week to get my brain checked, the doctor told me it's getting worse every time I visit,that's the first thing he always say to me. He recommend me to get some treatment,but I took down the offer. I know it's dumb. But I don't want to live like this anymore,I don't want to feel pain. I wanted to get some rest I deserve. Sad as it sound but I'm tired. God I'm really tired.... But despite all the pain and tiredness I'm feeling,you washed it all away. Harry,you made me really really happy! You make me feel whole. You made me feel like I'm being loved. I'm sorry I had to end my life here. A short time with you is so terrible. I'm sorry i didn't told you about this as well,but I don't want you to worry about me, I want you to be happy! That's all I want. Is for you to be happy. Never ever burry something that is your fault for the rest of your life Harry... If you burry it you will continue to haunt you and regrets will kick in and I don't want that,I want my curly haired boyfriend to be happy. There's more things you need to do in this planet. Your life doesn't end here. Don't end your life just because of me. I was taken for a reason,remember that. And the reason is,my work is done. I've made my parents happy,I made few friends. I did everything I've wanted. I have everything I wanted and especially I made you very happy. Promise me something okay? I want you to live happily. Never reject or push away a certain person who cares for you. Friends or family. Don't push them away cause your hurt. Let them comfort you. Be free to be sad and broken,but don't be like this forever. Be happy please Harry that's all I'm asking. Also never reject a girl who wants to be with you. Life goes on Harry,everyone needs to move on,everyone needs to accept everything. Everything has a reason. Love her,make her feel the love she deserves. Make her happy just like how you made me happy. Just pick the wise one like I am! She will be the luckiest girl to ever pick you. Promise me you won't leave her or break her heart just because of me. Don't do that okay? As I said.... Accept it Harry. As hard as it can be everyone needs to accept everything good or bad,hard or easy. I'm going to miss you so much,thank you for the wonderful time you have given me,I will treasure it and I hope you treasure it as well... I'm sorry I had leave too early. But you still have more time so go! And do what makes you happy! I love you so so much Harry,thank for all the love.... Be happy okay? I'm watching you...

Love:
Felicty/Your Gorgeous Girlfriend

I.... Am very speechless... I could hear her voice inside my head as I read her letter. Tears stream down my face and wiped them all away,I smile and hug the letter. I promise Felicty.... I will be happy for you.... I will accept and move on for you... And I would never break a girl's heart just because of you...

As long as I'm living and breathing,I will live happily. I will forever treasure our memories forever... I will never forget how much you made me happy... I won't burry my faults and carry my faults as I move forward...

I will keep my promises,but Felicty... If your hearing my thoughts right now. Promise me you'll be happy for me as well... You'll keep me safe.. And probably made me feel loved even if your not around. I love you too Felicty... I will miss you so much. See you soon....