Last survivor of Pinewood pack.

HELLO! I promised myself I wouldn't have two stories going at the same time, I don't. I have three, I am so breaking my promise but who cares. I enjoy writing. I hope you enjoy reading. Vote, comment, let me know what you think and tell me if anything sucks enough for you to notice. Sorry for any spelling/grammar errors. Enjoy. I thought the song was sweet and sort of fit.

I danced around my room making all the racket I wanted. The door suddenly flew open, I jumped like a mile high.

 "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" my five favourite people screamed stopping me from doing my favourite move. I lowered the music down and grinned happily at my family.

Mum was tearing up her golden blond hair in a neat bun. She ran to me wrapping her arms around me. Mum was tiny barely reaching 5'1, but the woman had a heart of gold.

"My baby girl sixteen already," dad smiled, my dad was Alpha of our pack, "The pinewoods pack." He was uncomfortable with these things and I giggled at his discomfort. He shook his head knowing I was laughing at him, his too long brown hair slightly greying.

"Hey," Sam said, "it's my birthday too,"  I laughed at him.

I rolled me eyes and jumped into my older brother-by one minute- arms. He swirled me around.

"If we've made it this far," he began.

"We can make it any distance,"  I grinned, we really could do anything together.

"Aren't you forgetting us!" Gin and Tonic my nickname for my best friends, also my cousins.

"Never," I leaped at them, almost knocking them over.

"Birthday dance," they screamed, dancing randomly in circles around me. If I didn't know better I'd say they were separated at birth. Although they looked nothing like each other, Mace A.K.A Gin was a tall okay she just looked tall because I'm barely 5'4, everything looks tall to me. With short bright red hair, all natural and everything. Hence her nickname began begin Ginger but we shortened it down to Gin. She at least tolerated that.

Then there was Talon A.K.A Tonic, the name just came naturally after Gin's. Tonic was average height shorter than Gin and she had long black hair all the way to her hips. She was the I'm gonna say it, the more sluttier one of our group. Not saying she's a slut, coz she's not but she's more outgoing than Gin and me.

Dad, mum and Sam were laughing so hard they were practically rolling on the floor. Thanks guys. I rolled my eyes.

"OUT!" Tonic shouted to the rest of our family. They did as they were told, Tonic can be...well...scary at times. Very scary.

"See ya later," Sammy said giving me a pity look. My cousins had a way of just being an imposing source of annoyance. To only me. Because all I ever wear-at least when they don't dress me-are jeans and tank tops. It's easy and comfortable.

"Time to dress you for the party," Gin grinned.

"It's eight hours until it starts," I looked into Gin's hazel eyes and then Tonic's blue ones. They just shook their heads as if I was stupid. We could do loads of fun things in eight hours and still have time for getting ready.

____________________________________

"I hate you guys," I muttered digging my sharp nails into my palms. My shoulder length platinum blond hair was straightened down, giving the illusion of extra length.

"You'll love us when you find your mate," Tonic sang, "looking as hot as chili."

I rolled my eyes getting ready to stroll down the stairs.