Friendship

I wake up at 7:00 to the smell of donuts. Mark is already up. I really hope he doesn't mind sharing a bed with me.. to be honest, I love it. He's cute, and kind, and caring, and... okay I'm in some deep love with the guy. Great. -sarcasm alert- Just amazing.

I shake the thoughts out of my head, get up and go peek out the door to see what types of donuts. I see chocolate cake donuts in the box and mentally high-five myself. My favorite. I watch Felix walk out of his room, over to Mark and Jack at the table. There's one seat left, presumably which I could take. I tiptoe out of the room and grab some chocolate  cake donuts.

"Good morning, Y/N." I hear Mark say. "Good morning Mark, good morning guys." I reply vaguely. "Mornin'" Felix smiles and I smile back. Jack smiles at me with a full mouth of donuts and I giggle as I come sit between Mark and Jack at the table for 4. "We have to be at Pax at 10:00 for signings, so we will go early and plan to be there at 9:00, so we can wander a bit." We all nod at Mark's plan as we finish eating.

Time skip (Sorry, k?)

I stand and watch Mark, Jack and Felix go to the signing booths (I have never been to PAX) and walk away to browse around some more, maybe meet more youtubers or something. As I turn around I see one of the doctors from Boston Life, the hospital. I quickly turn and walk the other way. I don't need anyone recognizing me, no thanks. I pull the hood up on my black jacket and walk over to a gaming section. Yea. Sure, fun.

Mark's POV
Theres a huge line of people who just want my signature, and pictures with me. There are two other lines for Jack and Felix next to it. I find my mind drifting to Y/N as I sign these things. She's adorable, and.. I feel bad for her. She's obviously traumatized somehow, but I don't want to pry. As I'm signing, I look up at a T.V. on the news channel. I saw something I never thought I'd see. It was a report on an apparently mostly insane person who was missing and hadn't come to their therapy for a month now. She disappeared right a couple days before I met Y/N, and guess who the picture was?

I have to find Y/N. Now.

I get up and put up a sign that says 'be right back' at the booth and go over to Jack to tell him, before Felix, and they both come with me to help me look.
Y/N... what happened to you?

Our POV
I was in a corner just watching people, looking around dumbfounded at how big the place was when I saw Mark run into the room, frantic. He looked around and I looked elsewhere, my hood up so he couldn't see my face. I looked off to the side at a T.V. to see my face in the news. 'Missing girl, mostly insane, if you see her call' and it lists the hospital number for Boston Life. "Oh god.." I whisper to myself as I hide my face deeper in my hood and walk out of the room that Mark is calling my name into desperately, only to see Felix in the room I walk into. I hug the wall and go into the main area where Jack is scanning faces. I need to get out of here, get a plane ticket for... elsewhere. It doesn't matter where I go now, I just can't go back to therapy. It is soul crunching, heart twisting madness with an evil doctor who says he is helping me but if anything is making me more timid and insane. I hate that man and.. the thought of doing that again nearly makes me cry. Mark walks back into this room and I decide to move for the exit. I push my way through a crowd, just a few feet away from Mark. My hood falls off as I finally reach the exit and I look up at him to see if he saw me. He apparently did, and has now recognized me. I run out the door and into the street. I hear someone behind me, and swerve behind and around a small building, completely dodging him and he's lost me. I run away, crying softly in the bright of the morning, throwing my hood back up, and disappearing.
Goodbye.

"The night may be dark, but the dark is safe. Light however, makes you vulnerable, and that is what's scary."

Holy shit intense. Wow, that... thats some immense intensity there. Hey, don't blame me, blame Dr. Devol. Anyways, thank you for the patience and the kindness. A little more support would be great(?) but this isn't for me, this is to entertain others, so,

Enjoy.