1: The boys

That's a picture of you up there^^ you are 19!!
(Just the right age for ALL the boys 😉😏) your a MAJOR tomboy......but still loves makeup!

(Your point of view)
*beep,beep,beep*

I groan and turn in my small bed, in my small room. I shove the alarm clock off of the nightstand and throw the sheets off of me. I get up and walk to my closet. I pick out this outfit for the day and do my hair and makeup.

I grab my phone and walk down the hall and into the kitchen where I see the mail sitting

I grab my phone and walk down the hall and into the kitchen where I see the mail sitting. I grab the envelope that has my name on it with my dads writing.

Dear Mina,
Honey, please don't get mad at me. But I need to tell you something. Something very important, i have recently been seeing an amazing woman by the name of Jeon Yoona. We will be getting married in three months time. So you will be living in her huge house in the city with her sons. There are 12 in counting. I will name them off from oldest to
Youngest.

Xiumin(21)Luhan(21)Kris(21)Suho(20)Lay(20)Baekhyun(19)Chen(19)Chanyeol(19)D.O.(19)Tao(18)Kai(18)Sehun(17)

There will be a taxi to pick you up around 3:30 today so start packing! Love you! See you in three months!

Love, Appa.

'So I have older brothers and little brothers?! This'll be hard to get used to...' I thought to myself as I fold up the letter and stuff it in my pocket. I run back upstairs and pack. I hear the doorbell ring so I grab my suit case and run to the door. The taxi is waiting on me at our door. I put my luggage in the trunk and get in he back seat. They start the taxi and drive into the city. I grab my headphones and my phone and look up some exo songs. The first song of theirs that pops up is "playboy" so I click on it and start listening to it. They have amazing voices....like angels!

I laugh at myself for thinking that they have voices of angels. The taxi stops at a HUGE house with a HUGE iron gate in the front. I thank the driver and get out with my suit case from the trunk. It drives off and I step up to the gate and push it open. I close it behind me and walk up the steps to the houses HUGE front doors. Well, it's probably so big for all the boys. I knock on the door and a couple seconds later a tall, handsome boy swings the doors open and looks down at me and smiles.

He pulls me in and shuts the doors behind me. He grabs my suit case for me and faces me. "I'm Kris, The third oldest. I'm 21." He winks and bows. I smile and bow to him. "I'm Park Mina, I'm 19. Nice to meet you." I say and he smirks. "I know all about you. When your appa comes over he talks non stop about his famous daughter." He says and leads me up a HUGE stair case. It's bigger than my house combined. "And to be honest, your even more gorgeous in person." Kris opens a pink door and sits my suit case on the floor next to a vanity.

"This is your room, my room is the one with the grey door across the hall. If you need anything just ask, ok?" He says and smiles at me. I bow to him as thanks and he shuts the door behind him. I put all my things and clothes in their right places and so when I'm done i decide to give myself a little tour of the house. I open my door to see kris's door open....with him shirtless sitting on the bed with another handsome boy with his shirt off too. They have controllers in their hands and staring at the tv, not noticing me staring at them.