2: A day with Sehun

From now on I'll be putting random pictures of you up there^^ OK ENJOY THE CHAPPY!!

(Your point of view)
*beep,beep,beep*

I groan and roll over and try to smack my alarm clock off of the nightstand but instead i smack a face. My eyes shoot open to see sehun looking straight at me. I scream and scoot to the other side of my bed. "WHY ARE YOU IN MY ROOM?!" I yell and throw a pillow at his face. He catches it and stands up. "The other hyungs left earlier this morning to go to the mall to get you some new fancy clothes. They didn't wake me up to take me and so I found the note on the fridge in the kitchen." Sehun says and sits on the bed with me. "Why are you still in my room." I calmly say as I cover my naked body up with the sheets. I don't think he knows I'm naked....yet.

"Cause I don't like to be alone in this big house, noona." He says....wait....noona? He just called me noona. "O-Oh. Well could you stand outside of my room while I change into some clothes?" I ask. But as soon as I said clothes his entire face burns red. "Y-You have some C-Clothes on R-Right?" He stutters when he gets off of the bed. "No....." I say in a sorry tone. His eyes widen and he nods as he turns around and walks out of the door and shuts it behind him.

I sigh and walk to my closet and grab these clothes and I don't bother putting any makeup on. But I do brush out my hair and put it in a messy high ponytail. And of course brush my teeth. I'm kind of thicker around my butt and my chest like my ass and thighs and my boobs so some of my clothing hug those places.

I walk out and notice sehun sitting on the floor by my door

I walk out and notice sehun sitting on the floor by my door. He gets up and we walk downstairs and we sit on the couch. "So what do you wanna do?" He asks me as I turn the tv on. "I don't know. Would you wanna go to the mall and look around together?" I ask and he smiles and nods. I smile back and we go outside to see a taxi already here. We get in and tell them the mall. We get there and on the intercom one of the exo songs are on, "call me baby, call me baby," I sing to myself and do the dance. Sehun notices and smiles at me."you a fan?" He asks and takes a random picture of me dancing.

"Just recently. Since you guys are my brothers I thought I should support you guys. Plus you all are great singers," I laugh. "And rappers." I stop dancing and we walk side by side into a store. But once I noticed what store I walked into I grabbed onto sehuns shirt and dragged him out. "What? You don't like Victoria secret?" Sehun asks and wiggles his eye brows. "noooooo!" I say as he drags me back into the store and starts looking at the panties and bras. "Do you like the push ups or the exercising bras?" He asks and puts them against his chest and poses.

I laugh and he smiles. "Your cute when you laugh and have fun." He mumbles to himself but I can hear him. He shoves them onto my chest and looks at me then to the bra. It's a see through push-up bra with purple lace. "This looks good." He says and hands it to me. He looks in through the thongs after he picks out some more bras for me. He spots a matching thong to the see through purple laced one. So he throws it at me and a couple more thongs. I laugh and we look around the store a little bit more.