3: Midnight snack

You again!!^^

(Your point of view)
I wake up from my deep sleep, noticing that I'm not in sehuns room anymore. I guess he moved me here. I look at my clock and it reads "12:00". I sigh when my stomach growls. I rub my stomach and get up off of my bed, noticing I have my pjs on. I smile and bow to myself. Silently thanking sehun for changing me as well. I slip my slippers on cause of the cold hard wood floor. I quietly open my door and slip out into the hallway. It's only lit up by kris's tv. Since his door is wide open. I tip toe down the stairs but get startled by the sound of a bag of chips or something being opened in the kitchen. I then hear a cup getting set down.

I cautiously walk into the kitchen to see Xiumin only in his boxers sitting at the bar with a glass of milk and a bag of small cookies. Bite sized. I sigh and put my hand on my heart when he looks over at me and smiles. "Xiumin oppa, you scared me." I whisper and giggle as he hands me a bag of cookies. I thank him and pour myself some milk. I sit up at the bar with him. "So why are you up this late?" He asks me as I stuff a cookie into my mouth." I swallow. "The same reason your down here." I say and he nods. "How was your day with Sehun yesterday? He wasn't mean to you or anything was he? Cause I know now moody he is right now." He says and drinks the rest of his milk.

"Oh, I had a good time. He has a real good sense of humor. He wasn't mean at all for some reason when kris was introducing me to him he was very rude.but when I'm alone with him he's very gentle and kind to me." I explain to xiumin. I can see his abs shine from the moon light that's shining through the big window in the kitchen. He nods."well I'm glad you had a good time with him yesterday. And I'm also glad he's not mean to you. He can get very harsh at times with the other brothers in the house. I just think it's cause of his hormonal state. Your the first girl ever that he's seen up close." Xiumin says.

I nod but then I think. "What about at school?" I ask and xiumin laughs. "Our mother home schooled us after she had Tao. We used to go to a private all boys school." He explains some more. "Oh well that makes more since now." I laugh. "Yea." He says and throws away mine and his bag and then puts our cups in the sink. "You need to stay up a little longer or are you tired still? Cause I can't sleep, Kai is a snorer and his room is right next to mine." He laughs and we go into the living room.

"Yea I don't think I can sleep either. Kris's tv is blasting up there and his room is across from mine." I say and sit down on the couch with xiumin and he turns the tv on. He puts it on some Korean drama show that I've never seen before. I get a little chilly so I cuddle up next to xiumin and lay my head on his warm shoulder. He scoops me up and sits me on his lap. I cuddle up to his warm bare chest and watch the show with him. Until I start to drift off into sleep again. My breathing calms down and my eyes get heavy. So I stay were I am and let the sleepiness take over.

>>>>morning time!>>>>

"How long do you think they have been there like that?" I hear some voices talk around me. "I don't know but she seems peaceful so don't bother her." Another says. "But she's on top of xiumin!" Another whisper yells. "I don't care. Their really cute together right now. Someone take a picture!" The other says quietly. I hear a click noise and some awwws but then I think.....me on top of xiumin? Wha?? Oh right...I fell asleep on him in the middle of the night last night. "Someone wake xiumin up." Another voice says beside me. "I don't like the way she's on him like that." The voice says again.

"Geez sehun did you not get enough of her yesterday?" Another voice says.....sounds like Luhan. "Shut up!" Sehun says back and some other boys start quietly arguing about me and xiumin. I feel xiumin stretch from underneath me but I keep my eyes closed. Pretending I'm asleep cause I don't wanna get up....I'm warm ok! And I'm very comfy. "What are you guys doing up this early? Go back to bed." Xiumin says and yawns. "Why is she on you and why are you two down here?" The boys question him. "I went to get a snack last night and while I was down here she came down too. We watched some tv to make us tired again and she fell asleep on me." He answers truthfully.

The boys scoff and walk upstairs. "Plus it's 2:34, you guys should still be in bed!" Xiumin whisper yells to them. Trying not to wake me up. They sigh and agree with him and they leave. It's still pitch black outside so he turns the tv off and lays me on the couch and he lays behind me and spoons me to keep me warm. I feel his muscular chest on my back and his muscular arm around my waist. Caging me in warmth. He kisses my neck and whispers in my ear. "Goodnight mina, sweet dreams." He sleepily sighs and falls back asleep and so do I.

>>>>ALARM GOES OFF IN THE KITCHEN>>>>

*beep,beep,beep*

I hear the alarm in the kitchen go off. I sigh and turn the other way and bury my face into Xiumins chest. He chuckles and tucks my hair behind my ear. My heart starts beating really fast. He's.....been awake......all this time? I groan.....well kind of moan when he gently massages my head, trying to wake me up without startling me. I sleepily open my eyes and look up at him. He has a really red face right now and I don't know why......

(xiumins point of view)

The alarm in the kitchen goes off and mina groans and turns to face me and burys her face into my chest. I chuckle and tuck a strand of her hair behind her ear. I start massaging her head to try to wake her up and not scare her. She moans because I guess it feels good and the way she moaned.....sounded really sexual and I just couldn't help it....and well I got a boner. Her eyes slowly open and she looks up at me. My face was now really red. I just knew it. She smiles and kisses my chin. She gets up and slowly walks upstairs after checking the time. I get up and run straight to my room after I hear her bedroom door close.

SHIT I HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF THIS NOW! I try to find something to calm down my boner but nothing works. I tried thinking of the time when I walked in on kris taking a shower and how gross and small his dick looked. DAMNIT! NOTHINGS HELPING!! So I took the last plan on my list, I locked my door and shut my blinds and sat on my bed and started jerking off. A little while later after I cummed it went down and I changed into some regular clothes. I sighed and walked downstairs to see Tao and Sehun and Mina all talking and laughing.

I avoid them and go straight to the kitchen to make some breakfast. I'm making some American styled pancakes for the boys today. After a while all the boys piled down in the living room and some off the older boys went to the man cave to play some video games. I was about to flip the pancake when I felt some feminine arms wrap around my torso and i get a hug from the back. I automatically know it's Mina. She lets go and sits on the counter beside where I'm cooking. "Smells good, oppa! What are you making?" She asks and looks at the pancake. "Their American styled pancakes!" I say and stuff a piece in her mouth and watch as she chews and her eyes sparkle.
"THIS IS SOOOO GOOD!" She says and hugs me when she gets off of the counter. I hug her back and she skips off into the living room. 'She's such a little kid.' I smile to myself and finish cooking.

😍😍
I know, this was very short but I couldn't think of much xiumin and mina moments and plus I wanted to do a xiumin moment first cause xiumin is my ultimate bias! So I hope you guys liked the xiumin x mina chappy!!!