4: My new friend

That's what your new friend looks like^^

(Your point of view)

After xiumins AMAZING breakfast I ran upstairs and changed into one of my new outfits the boys got for me. And today I decided to keep my hair down. And put some light makeup on.

I grab my phone and walk down stairs to see the boys all dressed for the day and some were In the kitchen cleaning the dishes and some were in the living room playing the PS4 games

I grab my phone and walk down stairs to see the boys all dressed for the day and some were In the kitchen cleaning the dishes and some were in the living room playing the PS4 games. Tao runs up to me and looks me up and down. "Wow Mina you look great in that outfit we bought you!" He says and smiles at me. I smile back at him and bow as thanks. "What are you going to do today?" He asks and I think for a while. "I'm just going to look around the city to get used to it." His smile widens. "Well me and Luhan were wondering if we could spend the day with you?" Tao does aegyo and I give in.

"Ok, but you two have to behave yourselves." I say and poke him in the chest with my pointer finger. He smiles and bows as thanks. He runs over and tells Luhan and they both run to the door and gets in the taxi with me. I tell the driver to go to the most popular cafe here in the city. He nods and drives us. He drops us off and it's.......A CAT CAFE!! KITTYS!! I squeal and run into the cafe and pick up as many cute cats as possible. I turn around to see Tao smiling at me and Luhan picking up one HUGE white cat that's just soooo cute! Luhan smiles at the kitty and goes and plays with it.

"You like cats I see?" Tao says. I nod but then I put the cats down cause I sit down at a table with Tao. "I really do but I love pandas more." He stops after I say that and he leans in really close and motions me to come closer too. "Just between you and me, I love pandas too." He says and I smile. "I sooo hope there's a panda cafe here." I say and sigh dreamily. He mocks my sigh and lays his head in his hands. "Me too. You wanna make a cute like panda cafe with me some day, maybe after I retire my singing career?" He says and holds my hand. "Tao, I would love that." I smile sweetly at him and I hear Luhan squeal of excitement.

I look over and ALL the cats are cuddled on top of him. I giggle and the waiter comes over to the table. "What can I get for you today, beautiful?" The handsome young waiter asks me and I smile at him. "I would like your most popular dessert you have." I say and he nods. "Anything for a pretty girl like you." He winks and hands me a sheet of paper with a number on it. I'm guessing his phone number. "And for you, boy?" He asks Tao, in a disrespectful way. "Id like the very same." Tao growls and snatches the paper out of my hand and rips it to shreds.

He looks up at the waiter and smiles at him. He makes a shewing motion with his hands, trying to get the waiter to leave. And it worked. The waiter left, glaring daggers at Tao. "That was....odd." I said and Tao smiles. "I saved you from that dork. Every time I come here he's hitting on girls left and right. His mom owns this cafe along with his 20 sisters. And yes, I said 20 sisters. The moms a gold digger and a slut." Tao explains and my eyes go wide. Damn horny old lady. I look over at Luhan to see that he's in cat heaven right now.

"So, about that panda cafe, we have to wear matching panda ears and paws." I say and Tao raises an eyebrow. "Why?" He asks and I blush a bit. "Cause I think you'd look cute with it on." I say and wipe some of his smoothie off of his face. He blushes and I blush and Luhan interrupts our sibling bonding time by throwing cats at the table and yelling, "CAT FIGHT!" I laugh and finish my smoothie and so does Tao. We pay and walk out and walk down the street for a while until Luhan gets a call from sehun.

"Wasssup!" He says into the phone. He puts sehun on speaker phone. "Yea uh mom is wanting you to drop some more of her clothes off at the air port and so that you can see her for a while. She has to talk to you about something." Sehun explains. Luhan nods and waves us a goodbye. He walks up the street and to the taxi. He gets in and the taxi speeds away. "So, are you liking living with us so far?" Tao asks as we walk to a little park and sit on a bench. "Yes but I don't have a friend that's a girl. Which sucks." I confess and he smiles. "I can be a girl too." He mocks a little girls voice. "annyeonghaseyo tao, dangsin-ui choegoui sonyeo hyung! (Hi I'm tao your best girl hyung)" I giggle as he does aegyo too.

"Your funny." I say and he smiles. "Why thank you noona." "Oh please don't call me that, it makes me feel old." I laugh out. Tao frowns but replaces that with a smile when he sees a girl walking alone on the other side of the street. "There's a girl you could make friends with. I'll be with the taxi when you need me." Tao says and runs to the taxi. I shyly walk across the street over to the girl. I approach her shyly too. "annyeong, I'm Mina, Park Mina." I say and she turns around and smiles at me. "Oh annyeong, Im Jeon jiae! Nice to meet you!" She says in a cute way.

"I was wondering if you would like to be my new friend? I'm now living with a TON of boys and i can't find one nice girl in this huge city to be friends with." I explain to her and she smiles. "Well then you came to the right girl! I love making new friends!" She smiles and bear hugs me. I smile and hug her back. "Well here's my phone number, text me when you can! I have to go meet up with my brother! Bye, jiae!" I wave bye and run back up the street and to the taxi. I get in and see Tao asleep. So I keep quiet the whole ride home.

I wake him up so we can get in the house and he wakes up really easy. He sleepily walks upstairs and to his room. I sit down on the couch in between xiumin and kris to see what their watching and I notice xiumin staring at my legs with cloudy eyes. 'That's odd. Oh well.' I think to myself but I shake it off. (Shake it off, shake it off oh oh oh! 😂SORRY!!) later kris leaves to take a shower and get cleaned up for dinner tonight. And I've noticed that xiumin got closer to me. A jump scare came on and we both flinched and when we did his hand smacked onto my thigh and squeezed tight.

I didn't look at him but I knew that he did that on purpose. A bit later his hand had traveled up my leg a bit farther. More closer to my private part. I get a little.......excited? Every time he moved his hand up farther. My body started tingling and I bit my lip from saying or doing anything. I mean, come on....he's my brother. I can't say anything or do anything. It would either weird him out or upset him. I guess he noticed me biting my lip and he shoved me onto the couch, him pinning me down. He's pretty short compared to the other brothers but I'm super short so he's super tall to me.

I wrap my legs around his torso on instinct, making him closer to me. My heart starts beating really fast. I get all sweaty and he leans down to my neck and starts kissing and sucking and biting, probably leaving a ton of hickys everywhere. It just felt so good that i couldn't hold in my moans. So I accidentally let one of my moans escape from my mouth and he smirks against my neck. He kisses up onto my jaw and sucks there too, leaving another hicky. And then he pecks the corners of my lips, teasing me.

I couldn't hold it in so I cupped his face and smashed my lips onto his. He stiffens but relaxes and nips at my bottom lip. Which makes me gasp so he slides his tongue right into my mouth. But I hear some of the boys coming downstairs so I shove him off of me and fix my hair to where you couldn't see the hickys on my neck. "Suppers ready guys, and girl." The chief says and we all walk to the kitchen, grab our plates and walk to the dinner table. I sit in between chanyeol and xiumin. And so of course, xiumin had his hand on my thigh the whole supper time.

All I could think about was me and xiumin on the couch.....that just keeps on replaying in my head. And is it weird that.....I wanted him to kiss me? To love me like that? I'm just sooo confused about all the brothers thing....yea.........