Year 5

(a/n you have met draco but you were too quiet to talk to anyone other than the golden trio so you kept to yourself most of the time)

Y/n has been at hogwarts for 5 years now, she had top grades out of everyone in her year. She hung out with her best friends Ron, Hermione, and Harry when she was not outside sitting in a tree studying. But  that was about to change very soon.

" Y/N ! " your dad yelled from his office, since you spent your entire life at hogwarts or dad's manor. " What?" you called walking towards his office, as you enter you notice your pet cat Charles had torn up about 3 and a half books.  You laughed your ass off it was so funny, all while your dad was scolding you for not putting him in his cage. 'reparo you thought as you perform magic without a wand'    because you were not like other wizards. Your reals parents died when you were what 1 and a half so your 'dad' professor snape took you into his care.

" Y/n I think it is time I explain why you are different from everyone else." you dad said with a hint of worry " Dad I won't think any less of you if you tell me." I reassured him.  " Y/n do you know what a engle is" " Is it the word angel in danish or latin "  you reply since you are fluent in over 7 languages. " Very good Y/n but they are commonly referred to as englene med de sorte vinger  or in English the angels with the black wings. Also go get ready we are going to get your school books."

~ timeskip to diagon alley~

" Dad look it is the malfoys." I called as the purebloods entered the potion ingredients shop that I help run during the summer. I was working the counter at the moment counting the galleons sickles and knuts. When the child Malfoy Draco walked up to the counter and scared the shit out of you. " Sorry I did not mean to startle you, I wanted to ask if you went to hogwarts because I haven't really seen you around." he started to talk when he finished you spoke up " I do go to hogwarts I'm in slytherin also I hardly talk to anyone. Also Professor Snape." he thought over it for awhile the he spoke " OH YOUR Y/N LOVECHARM AREN'T YOU?" he spoke a little loudly. " Well I will see you soon Y/n."

A/n sorry but i will be changing the point of view from 2nd person to 3rd person