welcome to a year of hell

My face went from pale to red in a matter of seconds. He just chuckled at my embarrassment what an asshole. " You will not seal the bond until you arrive at school later. Once you get there you will sit next to each other and after the banquet you will head to Dumbledore. He will tell you where your new room is. once you get there you will need to se-" " Oi, I have a 2 questions. One, WE HAVE TO SHARE A ROOM! And two, how do we 'seal' our bond. " I was kinda scared with what might be the ritual. " I was getting to the sealing part, and yes you have to share a room.  Also if one of you are in danger there will be sharp pains in your abdomen. " he stated quite upset.

" Wait so I am a fallen angel?" I asked. " Yes. Draco is one as well. He saw his aura a month ago. When we visited the potion store he approached you because he saw your auras matched. As for the sealing you must share a kiss between yourselves." he spoke so calmly about this. " WHAT!?? This year is going to be hell huh," I muttered. " I don't believe it will be Y/n." Draco spoke calmly. " What about my friends, they are your enemies." I said looking down. Mr. Malfoy and my dad left the room after explaining. Draco walked over to the bed and sat down. " I will put my rivalries aside for the remainder of my school life and possibly my life if it helps." he said calmly. I looked at him.

His eyes were an amazing silver color you could get lost in. I hugged him though he tensed up at first relaxed and hugged back. I liked being there in his arms I felt safe. I started to get tired. Yawning and rubbing my eyes " You should get to sleep we have to leave in a few hours." he spoke softly "Mk" he laid me down and started to walk away when I grabbed his sleeve. " Draco c-could you stay with me" I was blushing softly looking at him. He was shocked but gently smiled. I moved over so he could lay next to me. I laid my head on his chest. Ba-bum Ba-bum. His heartbeat was soft and steady. " Comfortable?" he asked I only hummed in response losing myself to sleep. " Goodnight Y/n." he spoke softly stroking my hair. That was the last thing I remembered before falling asleep.