The mate

~Your POV~

It is so dark, but it is warm and safe here, wait where's here? Where the hell am I !? "y/n" " Who the hell is there and where am I?" " Y/n" " WHAT!" I was screaming now yelling at this voice. "Y/n!" It shouted so loud I jumped. My eyes flew open the blinding light burned my eyes, "ow when did I get to heaven? " I muttered someone in the corner of the room laughed.

" Y/n take it easy you just woke up." my Dad spoke up " Hey Dad when did you get to heaven or am I still alive..." I was rambling on then someone cut me off " Draco could you fetch your father now? " Dad asked concernedly I opened my eyes to realize I was not in my room the room I'm in was gray and not as dark as my room which was mostly black. I was just looking around when someone basically KICKED DOWN THE BLOODY DOOR . " WHAT THE FUCK ARE DOING SCARING ME LIKE THAT! " I screamed. It took five minutes to calm down 'no it was twenty' shut up you little voice.

Any way I am confused how did the Malfoys get here, that is until someone shook me. I looked over to the person trying to get my attention it was Mr. Malfoy he look concerned. " What do I look like I'm dead?" I teased. " Y/n we need to explain something to you and Draco ..." He trailed off looking troubled. Awe shit this can't be good can it? " When a fallen angel is born they have a mate assigned to them at birth..." he spoke trailing off. " If the mate rejects the angel they will kill themselves without any control of themselves." " Well what the hell does this have to do with me?" I asked. ' Well you dumb cunt maybe you have a mate' why must I be insane?

" Y/n..." I looked up at Mr. Malfoy. " What color did you see as you fainted?" "...Green...Emerald Green..." He looked concerned. Well time to use one of my abilities reading minds. 'It is true Draco is her mate...' WHAT?!?! " DRACO IS MY MATE?!?" I shout at the top of my lungs. " H-how do you know t-that?" Mr. Malfoy spoke being shocked at my outburst. "I can read minds dumbass." I sneer. " Draco do you understand what this means?" his father spoke Draco having been silent the entire time finally spoke. " I accept her as my mate..." he said softly. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Oh my god I am so fucking sorry for not updating. I completely forgot about this with school being hell like it is. I will be posting every Wednesday for the rest of the summer maybe on other days as well.