First Day

" Y/n..." great another day being woken up by someone calling my name. "Y/n get up we need to get ready." fine I will get. Opening my eyes the light in the room was dim. I looked for the source of the voice was, when it spoke from underneath me " Y/n as much as I like cuddling you we need to get ready." he spoke. Shit I forgot about Draco. I stood up on the bed and jumped off trying to hide my blush from him. " Y/n are you blushing?" he was teasing me. " Shut up. I kinda forgot you were there at first" I admitted l looked down hoping he was not mad. " Y/n it is fine you were half asleep. Anyway put on those robes we are leaving soon." he said leaving the room.

After I put on the robes I ran out the door and slide down the staircase rail. Only to fall off from 10 feet in the FUCKING AIR. I would have broken my arm if someone had not caught me. I looked up to see Draco holding me. He looked at me with relief. " Don't.Do.That.Again." he stated sternly. "O-ok s-sorry." he was kinda scary when he spoke like that. He must have picked up on that because he gaze softened "Sorry you just scared me." he spoke in his soft voice once more. He put me down and we headed to Mr. Malfoy and my Dad. "Okay we are ready to leave." I said kinda excited. "Alright here is your floo powder. Y/n you go first." Mr. Malfoy stated. I stepped up " Station 9 3/4." I shouted.

*cough cough* Shit well I am here at least. Suddenly Draco appeared next to me. " Your Dad and mine aren't coming they have a few things to do." he said. " Alright I am going to look for Hermione, Ron, and Harry. I will see you later." I said turning to walk away. Draco grabbed my wrist. "If you are going to explain our situation I am going so I can end my rivalry." he stated. "Aright let's go." I smiled grabbed his hand and ran towards Harry. " HARRY!!" I yelled as I let go of Draco and jumped on Harry's back. " Bloody hell Y/n" He spoke trying to catch his breath Ron and Hermione looked at me and then Draco. " Y/n why is Malfoy here?" Hermione looked at him like he was some sort of bug. " I will explain when we get in the train. Also he is sitting with us." I stated running into the train.

After we were all seated I closed the door and had Hermione cast a silencing spell. " Alright so guys I am a Fallen angel and I do have wings but have not used them yet. Draco is one as well. And Draco is my mate if either of us reject each other we will both unwillingly kill ourselves... so there is your explanation. "I said so calmly it was insane. " I am here to end our rivalry since I don't want it to affect Y/n." Draco spoke up. The trio were shocked they just looked at us. "I agree with you Draco ending our rivalry is what's best for Y/n." Harry spoke up. * Yawn* shit hope no one saw that. " Y/n how the hell are you tired you slept for 14 hours." Draco laughed. " Oh well shit. I don't know I am always tired." I said kinda embarrassed. I lied my head on Draco's shoulder as closed my eyes falling asleep again..

~Draco's POV~ (bet you didn't see this coming)

Y/n fell asleep on my shoulder in a very awkward position. I moved her head to be in my lap and her leg straightened out. I stroked her hair as I looked out the window. " Mal-Draco can we talk." Potter spoke up. " Sure Harry, what is it?" odd how he said that with such ease. " If you ever hurt Y/n I will personally kill you. Got it." he spoke with a harsh voice. " I promise I will never hurt her." I looked him in the eye and said it with such emotion. He looked shocked but nodded and went back to talking to his friends.

~Your POV~ timeskip to the banquet

I walked in with Draco and we took our seats. The kids were sorted speech presented. And then the food came, I started eating. That is when Pansy pushed me and caused me to fall out of my seat I hit my head pretty hard things were spinning a little. " PANSY WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING YOU JUST PUSHED MY GIRLFRIEND!!!!! " I heard Draco shouting. Everyone was quiet, they looked at me on the floor. The room was still spinning and my head was hurting really bad. Draco lifted my head and spoke quietly " Y/n are you ok? Does it hurt? Are you going to be sick?" " No.Yes.Maybe. And the room is spinning." I winced as I talked. Draco gently picked me up and rushed me to the hospital wing. In about an hour I was feeling fine and we could go to Dumbledore to get to our new room.

"Lemon drops." I spoke to the statue. "How did you know the password?" Draco looked puzzled " I train with him three times a week." I said while walking in. *knock knock* " Come in Y/n" called the headmaster. "Good evening Headmaster I need to know where our room is and the password for it." I said coldly. " Ahh yes here is your password and your room is behind the mermaid on floor 2. And Y/n are you alright." he asked. " I am fine I have had worse." which was true. When we reached our room there were two beds, a bathroom, a kitchen, and a living room. "Not bad at all." I spoke which it was true it was pretty nice. "Y/n?" Draco spoke softly. "yea" " Should we do the sealing now?" Oh shit I forgot about that. " Umm if you want to" I said looking away.

" I would like to right now" he spoke in a way that is indescribable. "O-Ok" I said looking at him. He grabbed my chin. Gently placing his lips on mine he put his hands on my waist, I wrapped mine around his neck. He licked the bottom of my lip I opened my mouth. I could feel his tongue exploring my mouth. He pulled away panting due to the lack of air. I was blushing madly now. " I-i'm going to clean up now." I said rushing to the bathroom