chapter 2- Toejam land

PHILS POV

moseby or as he told me to call him,,, marion and I had our arms linked at we skipped up to the mall and I saw SANTA! he was having kids I would love to steal on his lap, oh I wish marion would sit on mine I thought but I wanted to sit on santas lap "SANTA SANTA PLLLLEEEAAASSEEE MARION???" I said he laughed and said okay so we went and sat on santas lap and then wsent back to skipping around the mall until we came to an adult store. we walked in and I lady in lingerie waltzed up to us seductively wiping her hand across mine and mosebys shoulders, we shivered under her touch as that bitch couldn't tell we were gay. she spoke "hey my name is hickey licky, how can I help you boys?" she said her boob popping out, "uh honey back off we are both gay" I said as moseby said "and in love, I blushed as he did too hickey licky walked away and moseby said to me "follow me, to enter toejam land you have to wear lingerie other wise you will get eaten my Martha Stuart.  I chose a leopard skin corset and a matching lace thong as moseby put on a sailor croptop and a blue lace thong we started making out as moseby said "you are mine we are dating" I agreed although I didn't have a choice then moseby said "o u mama wanna f with my grandma?" then all of the sudden we were in toejam land, it was beautiful, houses made out of gray jam, it smelt sexy, salty and sweaty, like moseby. we approached a house and Robert pattison stepped out and hugged moseby "hey uncle pat" he said hugging the celebrity "hey moseby who is this?" he said "this is phil my boyfriend "Robert pattison invited us inside and told me to call him pat. to be honest his outfit was sexy he wore no shirt revealing his soft bald chest, like my head and a WOMANS red thong so it rode up his butt. his house had poles in it too. "so pat what are the poles for I thought you were an actor" "oh I am but my hobby is pole dancing" for the resr of the night we had pole dancing lessons and ate chipotle.