3

"Don't keep your finger too close to the kn-"

"Ahh," Taehyung dramatically falls onto the ground caressing his finger.

"Hyung I told you to be careful!" rushing to his Tae. He grabs Taehyung's finger which has a deep cut and takes him to the dining table.

"Sit down and stay still."

Jungkook runs out of the room and returns with a first aid kit. He lays down the antibacterial cleanser, antibacterial ointment and a few bandages.

After washing the cut, Jungkook applies the ointment,"You never listen hyung, what am I going to do with you," he sighs.

He grabs Taehyung's finger and starts dabbing it with the antibacterial cleanser.

"AHHH," Taehyung yelps.

"What?"

"It stings."

"Deal with it," Jungkook says concentrating on cleaning the cut.

Taehyung realizes the distance between them was only a few inches. He notices his features, he still had those bangs that fell into his eyes, but he's a lot more tanned than before, his movements are warm, everything he did looks beautiful.

"There it's done," Jungkook pats the bandage and looks up at his hyung. He immediately locks gaze with the other's deep brown eyes. They stare at each other as Taehyung starts to lean in.

Jungkook sits there completely frozen, his starts to blush. What is he doing?

"Goodnight," Namjoon comes into the kitchen. Taehyung and Jungkook turn around and to find Namjoon at the door. He stands there for a bit, shoot did I just interrupt something welldone Namjoon, not wanting the situation to be more awkward he walks out again. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: This chapter is short I know *sigh*, oh and if I switch between past tense and present tense I'm sorry.